What should after i managed to make girl fell in love with me because by treating her like shit?

K

kantero

Bronze
Like she is definetely in me, but kinda angry for my actions (ez to solve this, i think). But we split up because we ended school and that's university now, so i maybe gotta hurry up so she wont find someone better. Or attraction can last longer? Or how can i prolong it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Like she is definetely in me, but kinda angry for my actions (ez to solve this, i think). But we split up because we ended school and that's university now, so i maybe gotta hurry up so she wont find someone better. Or attraction can last longer? Or how can i prolong it?

With that grammer? Why dont you put university on hold for a minute and stay a little while longer in school?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Just fucking lol at you. Im not native-english speaker, despite it i have pretty good level of it. Why do i write with mistakes then? Maybe because its still pretty much an effort for me and my main priority is to be understood? If you have problems with this, ask me or propose a correction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Just fucking lol at you. Im not native-english speaker, despite it i have pretty good level of it. Why do i write with mistakes then? Maybe because its still pretty much an effort for me and my main priority is to be understood? If you have problems with this, ask me or propose a correction.
What

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery