What should I ask Taban for (pics inside)

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I will start consulting with Taban and might get a surgery next summer (I am money Maxxed right now), what should I ask for. I know it's a long ways off but I still want a basic idea of what I should fix-

Screenshot 20200830 124009

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Lev Peshkov, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
ur eyes look fine but cantho for pct. U just lack hooding aka uue
oh and intraorbital implants

Post a pic where you're looking straight ahead tbh
probably lower eyelid retraction and fillers

Everything
I'm guessing I should just ask him for almond eye surgery? I desperately need infraorbital implants. Just look at my eyes as a child JFL-
IMG 20200830 124351  01

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Doesn’t matter what you need, he has a fetish for giving people almond eye surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Greecgawd, eyearea and 3 others
Tell him NOT to raise your upper eyelid, don't touch that. Only your lower eyelid should be lifted, otherwise he will make your eyes look rounder and more feminine.

Handsome+Masculine eyes have a low set upper eyelid, covering the top half of the pupil:

tumblr_inline_o9yl74A2631tcrsd9_540.png

a1e8a467f0ce5bf07e59464eb31eedf5.jpg

• +1
Reactions: seimakkak, Deleted member 5912 and forwardgrowth
Tell him NOT to raise your upper eyelid, don't touch that. Only your lower eyelid should be lifted, otherwise he will make your eyes look rounder and more feminine.

Handsome+Masculine eyes have a low set upper eyelid, covering the top half of the pupil:

tumblr_inline_o9yl74A2631tcrsd9_540.png

a1e8a467f0ce5bf07e59464eb31eedf5.jpg
What if I want to improve my upper eye area
like supra orbital implants

What if I want to improve my upper eye area
like supra orbital implants

Never seen a result of supra orbital implants so I cant say, if you have one please post it though.

You cant do so much for your upper eyelid except put filler in, but filler is not what makes hooded eyes attractive, its that they indicate low set brows and high set infraorbital rims. Adding filler into an upper eyelid that isn't naturally hooded wont make much difference to the attractiveness, you will simply look more Asian.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5912
Never seen a result of supra orbital implants so I cant say, if you have one please post it though.

You cant do so much for your upper eyelid except put filler in, but filler is not what makes hooded eyes attractive, its that they indicate low set brows and high set infraorbital rims. Adding filler into an upper eyelid that isn't naturally hooded wont make much difference to the attractiveness, you will simply look more Asian.
ye true
but
what about getting a better brow ridge?
would brow ridge implant do any harm?

ye true
but
what about getting a better brow ridge?
would brow ridge implant do any harm?

It wont change your eyebrow shape, it will only bring it forward.

It wouldn't look natural on you because you have arched brows, and arched brows are not seen on men with strong brow ridges.

Arched brows brought forward will look like this:
Male Custom Brow Implant result oblique view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 768x301

Rather than looking like Sean O'Pry's brow area, where the brows are low set and flat, thanks to his natural grown heavy brow ridge.

It wont change your eyebrow shape, it will only bring it forward.

It wouldn't look natural on you because you have arched brows, and arched brows are not seen on men with strong brow ridges.

Arched brows brought forward will look like this:
View attachment 632337

Rather than looking like Sean O'Pry's brow area, where the brows are low set and flat, thanks to his natural grown heavy brow ridge.
lol I dont have arched brows
they are a bit straight
but is there anything I can do to make my browridge better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Infraorbital rim implants
Fat graft on upper and lower eyelid
lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I need Taban in my life too

Orbital decrom, almond eye surgery and infraorbital rim implants