What should I do about my class II bite?

B

Broski

Zephir
I've had orthodontic work done when I was about 12 but my teeth relapsed after I stopped wearing my retainer. Should I get a bimax to fix it? I was considering gettting invisalign but I'm not sure this will work. Would a bimax be better? I do have a deviated septum and narrow airways I suspect. When I visitd an orthodontist they never mentiond about getting surgery. Would a standard bimax be enough, or should I pay thousands to see the best surgeons in the world?

I would like to add I'm not deformed and am at least a MTN so I am aware that a bimax could potentially negatively impact me but also ascend me hard as this is my only failo facially.

Is someone able to do the autistic ratios and angles so I have an idea how recessed I am and if a bimax would be worth it?

Something interesting my orthodontist told me is that the back of my mouth is wide and well developed, this is evident by my wisdom teeth erupting, but the front of my mouth is narrow and crowded.

Also, I have tmj issues and a crossbite. My jaw clicks when I open. But when I jut my jaw forward (so my lower teeth are infront of my upper), I can open freely without any clicking. Could my jaws just have been misaligned from previous orthodontic work as my upper teeth point inwards preventing the lower jaw moving forward?

Last edited:
bonesmashing wil;lm help yopir

kinda downgrown. you’ll have to do braces or invisalign likely for a year before they’ll let you do bimax or LJS. id start asap but make sure they know and support having the braces as a preop for surgery, not as the main solution.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
kinda downgrown. you’ll have to do braces or invisalign likely for a year before they’ll let you do bimax or LJS. id start asap but make sure they know and support having the braces as a preop for surgery, not as the main solution.
Would any orthognatic surgeon be fine for the bimax or should I consult a blackpilled one? Honestly, I only want conservative movements as I'm not ugly and don't care about being chad this would take me to HTN easily. I did speak to a famous Australian surgeon who says he would do the surgery first before braces but he would cost me thousands.

Would any orthognatic surgeon be fine for the bimax or should I consult a blackpilled one? Honestly, I only want conservative movements as I'm not ugly and don't care about being chad this would take me to HTN easily. I did speak to a famous Australian surgeon who says he would do the surgery first before braces but he would cost me thousands.
first, there’s a reason they generally do braces before surgery. i hate it just as much as you do lol.

if you aren’t ultra black pilled, just get regular lower jaw surgery, you don’t really need bimax. For LJS, your orthodontist will be fine. If they don’t do it, ask for a referral for a place they know that does. Obviously research them a bit, but if you’re in the US you’ll likely be fine.

• +1
first, there’s a reason they generally do braces before surgery. i hate it just as much as you do lol.

if you aren’t ultra black pilled, just get regular lower jaw surgery, you don’t really need bimax. For LJS, your orthodontist will be fine. If they don’t do it, ask for a referral for a place they know that does. Obviously research them a bit, but if you’re in the US you’ll likely be fine.
I'm from Australia, I spoke to a famous Australian surgeon, do you know who I'm talking about? He suggested remedial bimax as originally I opted for IMDO.

I'm from Australia, I spoke to a famous Australian surgeon, do you know who I'm talking about? He suggested remedial bimax as originally I opted for IMDO.
in any first world country you can just basically any ortho surgeon

• +1
idk about other shit but get a mandibular splint asap, i have a similar dolio skull