What should I do about thin wrists?

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

Mogmaxxer
My wrists are 5.75" (14.6 cm), and seriously, they make me look a middle schooler at age 20. How the fuck do I fatten them bitches and at least look like a skinny adult and not middleschooler look?

Attachments

• 20200601_033319.jpg
    20200601_033319.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 20200601_033330.jpg
    20200601_033330.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 178
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Chrono, Zercic and 1 other person
My wrists are 5.75" (14.6 cm), and seriously, they make me look a middle schooler at age 20. How the fuck do I fatten them bitches and at least look like a skinny adult and not middleschooler look?
Gh/insulin and/or fat graft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720 and Worthlesshapa777
Inject a ton of GH

lmao that shit real

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Damn

• So Sad
Reactions: Deathrasher42
How would insulin help
Insulin is extremely anabolic,and enhance the effects of hgh/igf-1 and viceversa,plus anecdotally there are example of bone thickening in adults with it
How much do gh and fat graft cost?
Thousands for gh, don't know about the fat graft,but probably a lot considering u are using more than a hundred of ml of fat

Last edited:
Ngl being a wristcel is kind if a death sentence jfl you will always look dainty and delicate rope tbh it’s over.
98831DB4 25E3 4E5B A353 119B4259B8B9

Well I don't wanna back out the competition yet. Let me looksmax and ill tell you my conclusion
Your competition is females, most females probably wrist mog u = over how will u ever hold hands over over over

Jfl hows your frame and how big are your hands

Rope and /reroll life.

I’m 6’2” with 7.5” (19 cm) wrists, 13” forearm, 16.8” arm/bicep (flexed, without a pump) and I train the hell out of my forearms and wrists trying to get them a bit bigger. I couldn’t imagine having wrists as small as yours. I wish mine were 8.5”. Mine grew 1” since my teens just by working out, lifting weights.

Gh, androgenic steroids and insulin could all help but you aren’t going to ever have massive wrists.

• +1
Rope and /reroll life.

I’m 6’2” with 7.5” (19 cm) wrists, 13” forearm, 16.8” arm/bicep (flexed, without a pump) and I train the hell out of my forearms and wrists trying to get them a bit bigger. I couldn’t imagine having wrists as small as yours. I wish mine were 8.5”. Mine grew 1” since my teens just by working out, lifting weights.

Gh, androgenic steroids and insulin could all help but you aren’t going to ever have massive wrists.

Understood. Which is why I want to look like a skinny adult at least. At least 6 inches. I'm 5'7.5" anyway so I don't think I need like an 8 inch wrist to look big.

Understood. Which is why I want to look like a skinny adult at least. At least 6 inches. I'm 5'7.5" anyway so I don't think I need like an 8 inch wrist to look big.
Ideally you would want 7.5”. The male average is 7.25” but I don’t know if you would be able to get past 6.5” but for sure 6” is attainable. My younger brother mogs me with his 8.5”, my dads are 9”. I’m taller than both, bigger frame, bigger feet but they have bigger bones, knees etc.

Genetics are a strange thing, are your dads wrists average? My moms are 6” I think I took her genes for the small bones.

Ngl being a wristcel is kind if a death sentence jfl you will always look dainty and delicate rope tbh it’s over.
View attachment 438145
I'm a wristlet aswell. But from certain angles I think I look less delicate/fragile??

Also size is not everything when talking about hands. My dads hands are pretty much the same size as mine. But because he did manual work in his early life they look like mens hands, my hand gets mogged so hard, it looks so fucking feminine next to his. Same with my brother who has very long fingers, his hands look like the ones of a woman next to his even though my brother has bigger hands.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Ideally you would want 7.5”. The male average is 7.25” but I don’t know if you would be able to get past 6.5” but for sure 6” is attainable. My younger brother mogs me with his 8.5”, my dads are 9”. I’m taller than both, bigger frame, bigger feet but they have bigger bones, knees etc.

Genetics are a strange thing, are your dads wrists average? My moms are 6” I think I took her genes for the small bones.

My dad's is 6 (probably 6.25), so he wasn't average. My father's side of the family is so small tbh

put on some fucking muscle lmao. you'll never have truly big wrists due to bone size, but being in the average range is enough. also, jfl@wrist size stats, considering the average male is twenty-something percent BF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swerves and GrayEyedBarrett
At 20 years old it is most likely more or less what you are gonna have for the rest of your life.
Grip training, dont forget to do lots of wrist mobility stuff, it is very easy to do you can do them a few times a day. Do lots of pushing and pressing without using straps etc. I don't want to say bonesmash because you can damage tendons and a wrist is one of the most important parts of your body. I have heard people getting thicker stuff from it but it is very risky and not a high iq tbh. Most bones in your body get thicker throughout your life but difference is minimal tbh, not much you can do. If these don't work at least you will have huge forearms.

My dad's is 6 (probably 6.25), so he wasn't average. My father's side of the family is so small tbh
I think you naturally should get to 6”. Start working out your forearms and doing wrist curls, hammer curls, farmers walks. Hit a heavy bag, push ups on your knuckles. There is no reason why you can’t get 6” if you only have .25 to go to get there.

• +1
Same here OP , i dont think there's a way to help them

Nothing can be done. Believe me I've tried.
I even gymcelled/bloatmaxxed from 60kg to 100kg and still had tiny wrists.

I've never read scientific data regarding this but people have claimed that if you're underweight, working out can thicken the tendons and ligaments surrounding the wrist. I wouldn't expect more than 1/2 inch even if you're very underweight though. Small wrists don't even matter though if you have a decent frame. Frank Zane has 6.5" wrists but I doubt anyone would even subconsciously register that he has below average wrist size. I doubt girls even take it into consideration either (they definitely take overall frame into consideration though). One time a girl put her hand on mine to see the size difference; I was 1 foot taller and she literally had the same size hands and wrists LOL. She still let me clap 10 seconds later though. I have 6" wrists btw because I'm emaciated af. Just Frank Zane max bro you're gonna make it.

Cope: Wear long sleeves

wow 5,75 inches??
u really need to go for brad pitt physique

Last edited: