What should i do all summer now?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I want some advice asap, July is going to be a study free period mostly, what should i do, i want some wise advice. I want to spend the time as productive as possible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro and lutte
I want some advice asap, July is going to be a study free period mostly, what should i do, i want some wise advice. I want to spend the time as productive as possible
LDAR

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and one job away
Make friends, hop on a 6 to 5 day gym routine, go party (if you can), you could be a wagecuck at some fastfood to make that extra money, maybe pick up a new skill or learn a new language. Just do what ever feels fun and interesting to you as long as you're not staying home not doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, amorfati, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Make friends, hop on a 6 to 5 day gym routine, go party (if you can), you could be a wagecuck at some fastfood to make that extra money, maybe pick up a new skill or learn a new language. Just do what ever feels fun and interesting to you as long as you're not staying home not doing shit.
Reddit tier advice

Too generic advice, but the problem here is the friends part, i have my cousin and thats legit it. I don't have a big circle of friends, after highschool i seriously don't know how to get friends anymore tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
Too generic advice, but the problem here is the friends part, i have my cousin and thats legit it. I don't have a big circle of friends, after highschool i seriously don't know how to get friends anymore tbh
Are you in college? If so I can give you some tips with getting friends it's legit super easy.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Are you in college? If so I can give you some tips with getting friends it's legit super easy.
Ok pls tell, this covid shit fucked up stuff too tbh. Can you explain to me how to be chill around people too? Im kinda on the introverted scale

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and amorfati
Ok pls tell, this covid shit fucked up stuff too tbh. Can you explain to me how to be chill around people too? Im kinda on the introverted scale
Ok, so for context I was shy for a big part of my life, had very few friends up until I entered middle school (switched school btw), there, some people came to the rescue which impacted me a lot since they were part of the "popular kids". Now that I'm a rising senior, I sometimes need to limit my interactions with people (especially chicks) since they get attached waaaay to easily.

1st step would be to get people to recognize you, the first impression should always be prioritized, you should never come across as the weird or "reddit" kid. What I personally like to do is greet people and ask them how they feel, do that with a smile (make it seem genuine! eventually even you'll convince yourself and it will become a second nature). When they'll respond you can ask how did the weekend go, if they have plans, if they have studied for [insert exam here], if they have heard about the new normie album, hell, even talking about the weather can turn into an interesting conversation.

2nd step is building bonds, if you do step 1 enough, people will consider you an acquaintance, which is the base for the current step, now what you'll like to do is participate in group discussions. How can I do this? You may ask, well let me explain: after classes some discussion groups tend to form, scout the area and find guys that you have interacted with a decent amount of time (4 or 5 times at least), greet them and their friends and talk to them by bouncing back on what they are saying (you have no idea what they're talking about? Laugh when they're laughing and it should be fine, if they ask you anything don't try lying just say that you don't know, there's no shame I that). Do it regularly and you should create a strong enough bond with them to finally consider them "friends".

3rd step is building trust: nobody like sharing secrets with shady people, so you must implicitly show that you have nothing to hide and that you can be trusted with any info whatsoever. Social media presence is very important, if you already have an IG or Snap account make sure to add everyone you've interacted with recently a decent amount of time. If you're IG has less than 100 followers, create a new one write on the bio: new account the old one got banned or something like this. Don't forget to add those who were following you before. Snap score isn't detrimental (in my experience) so don't really worry about it, if you really wanna make sure that it's not gonna cause problems more than 10k or 20k in snap score should be sufficient (there is a guide to increasing snap score on the forum. Share memes with them, talk to them regularly, share your feelings, and if they confess to you something never degrade them and DON'T REVEAL IT, if you do that you'll basically join the drama queens club which makes it impossible to form bonds with people. If they propose to eat somewhere, hang out, or party only refuse when absolutely necessary, this will create a solid foundation for the next step. (PS: if you wanna go eat somewhere pick the same meal as the person you're with, they'll be more trustful of you).

4th step is socially ascending, become one of the popular kids. Now that many people know you and consider you trustworthy, you can become friends with EVERYONE, so use that to your advantage and talk to the popular kids. On campus, these guys are mostly the jocks/athletes, you will find them in the gym, so don't hesitate to spark a discussion with them, talk about sports, parties, and everything you want. These guys are usually very chill, but you'll meet the occasional ass hats, to deal with them, play their game, and always try to laugh at what they say and ofc play with their feelings (if they react violently, it's better for you to not pursue any form of friendship with these people as it'll be a waste of time). There are other types of popular kids but you'll usually meet them through your network.

Now, this should set you up for good. If a chick comes talking to you, talk with her too, no matter what she looks like (unless she's one of the weird chicks), chances are she'll introduce you to her friends and you may score the jackpot. It's true that COVID is having lots of impact on social connections but if you're willing to make friends during this COVID bs you'll struggle a lot. Here people used Houseparty a lot since socializing with someone via text is impossible, but even then you'll need a common friend to invite you to a "room". This doesn't mean that all hope is lost, but socializing when campus/school is closed needs an entire post dedicated to it and it only.

TLDR: Make people recognize you, build bonds with them (getting a group of friends), build trust, ascend the social ladder. Also very important, try not taking stuff seriously, people may try to mock you in order to find your real strength (I know, the world is cruel).

Hope this has helped you!

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and amorfati
join me on a trip to mexico