But this stunts growth

Should I gymmaxx? Or what

Ideas pls

Niga u a mad annoying fakecel
ignore this niga

get the fuck out of this place, that’s the biggest maxxing you can do

get the fuck out of this place, that’s the biggest maxxing you can do
Please please help me
I have good bones, I think i just need to get lean. WTF do I do bhai, help me pls :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

dud im fcking autistic getting off this site wont work.

At 14 all you need to be doing is eating right, getting the right amount of sleep, playing sports and being NT. Interact with both your male and female peers. If you don't do all of the above, you'll wish you did later.

And don't "leanmax." You don't need to be in a caloric deficit as a growing teen.

At 14 all you need to be doing is eating right, getting the right amount of sleep, playing sports and being NT. Interact with both your male and female peers. If you don't do all of the above, you'll wish you did later.

And don't "leanmax." You don't need to be in a caloric deficit as a growing teen.
SHould I just do lipo then get off this site? It's my one big failo, the fat in my face

Kys, the fact ur on here shows ur parents and u failed

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

Attachments

• pokis average donator.jpg
    pokis average donator.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
SHould I just do lipo then get off this site? It's my one big failo, the fat in my face
No. If it even lasts into your late teens/early 20s then you'll be able to do something about it. Right now the best things you can do for yourself are listed above.

No. If it even lasts into your late teens/early 20s then you'll be able to do something about it. Right now the best things you can do for yourself are listed above.
Ok, ill try
its hard to do these things when u look like a chipmunk tho. like every single move your making seems retarded

Ok, ill try
its hard to do these things when u look like a chipmunk tho. like every single move your making seems retarded
Yup. The kind of self-awareness (or hyper-obsession) you get from forums like this makes it agonizing to do tasks normies do without a second thought.