What should I do at a Halloween party?

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor
Quick brief. It's a party full of kids who attend a religious school, they're all in HS (no booze, drugs, hookups, ect), and my oneitis will be there, who I'm casual friends with, but haven't asked out yet.

Should I

a. Try to talk to as many people as I can
b. Hang out with my oneitis and maybe grow enough balls to ask her out
c. Sit in the back of the room and listen to music while reading this forum
d. Eat all the food there and get fat again

Depends, what you dressing as?

This2

Drink and dry hump chicks

Try to talk to as many people as I can
This. The only time I'm not on here are when I'm with my gf and out with friends. Socialize and have fun. Just start conversations randomly, you'd be surprised how kind most people are

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
jerk off in the closet

Quick brief. It's a party full of kids who attend a religious school, they're all in HS (no booze, drugs, hookups, ect), and my oneitis will be there, who I'm casual friends with, but haven't asked out yet.

Should I

c. Sit in the back of the room and listen to music while reading this forum
d. Eat all the food there and get fat again

Option A or B

Just start conversations randomly, you'd be surprised how kind most people are
Yeah it's incredible and you are in HS so it shouldn't be that bad. When I was in a big festivity here in Spain I just when to completely random people and said "hey (name), wait you aren't (name)? Well whatever I'm (name) nice to meet you mane" and began conversations and they invited me to shit, it was incredible ngl

If everything else fails you can always shit in the middle of the place as call for attention

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
If everything else fails you can always shit in the middle of the place as call for attention
Do this anyway. It creates pheromones that alerts fertile women that you're available to breed

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
A. Abort B. C and D don't seem that bad if something goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
B, then tell us how it goes.

I'm getting so many B's, I might have to do it
Not sure how to approach her when she's surrounded with friends though
Oh boy, don't approach her if she is surrounded by friends, because if you get rejected it will be really embarrassing. Do it when she is alone, if you can't, ask her out another time.

Do it when she is alone, if you can't, ask her out another time.

I was told that I shouldn't DM her to ask her out, which is probably good advice, so you're probably right about being forced to wait until another time

I was told that I shouldn't DM her to ask her out, which is probably good advice, so you're probably right about being forced to wait until another time
DM is still better than going up to her when she is with her friends, tbh.