what should i do if i have huge legs and short torso

galego123

galego123

Kraken
i have the legs of a 6 foot guy but the torso of a manlet. im 176 cm and i would like to be 180 cm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
how old are you?

180cm is manlet mate, I feel like a manlet at 182cm, still heightmog a lot of people though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
180cm is manlet mate, I feel like a manlet at 182cm, still heightmog a lot of people though.
in brazil its not manlet. foids say "below 180 cm = friend"

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and Piratecel
That’s ideal jfl. You don’t do anything. Just go out and mog

inversion, or one of these, you'll get a few centimeters

i hate this meme so much. im the shortest of my friends and they bully me. my friend even requested me to take off my shoes so he could heightmog me. he used to be a manlet and now he is full of himself because he is 180 cm
That’s ideal jfl. You don’t do anything. Just go out and mog

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You can't do anything about it except dressing differently

Nothing. Your proportions are good. Long legs look masculine and gerontomorphic (anti-neotenous).

Also, your height is probably not that bad unless maybe you're in the Netherlands or Scandinavia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Schönling, Mewton and 2 others
do the lower back stretching cope

go to the gym and workout shoulders, getting bigger shoulder can give more shoulder height so upper body is more balanced

at the gym there are like 3 foids that are very close to my height and i feel bad. i would like to be at least 178 cm.
Nothing. Your proportions are good. Long legs look masculine and gerontomorphic (anti-neotenous).

Also, your height is probably not that bad unless maybe you're in the Netherlands or Scandinavia.

i have the legs of a 6 foot guy but the torso of a manlet. im 176 cm and i would like to be 180 cm.
Hmmm, ideally, your legs should be a bit taller than torso but I don’t think you can do much tbh, you could get LL but it would make your proportions worse

yeah i have been stretching everyday for like 2 months and nothing improved. when i reach for my toes i can only go a bit below my kneesView attachment 1594663
Pm me bro.

Also i grew 3.5-4 inches in 4-5 months,might sound like a dream but it's real.

Although only my torso grew.

If u wanna read my method here is the thread

U
yeah i have been stretching everyday for like 2 months and nothing improved. when i reach for my toes i can only go a bit below my kneesView attachment 1594663
U could also add this.

Not my method but another guy's,he told that 1 guy grew 2 inches in spine with this method in 2-4 months,it is done while sleeping.

U can contact him for more info

Just take a loan out for a quarter million dollars and get 3 leg lengthening surgeries. Then become a famous tiktoker off of being some mutent looking like creature and pay off the loan.

and now you have Status, Money, and Height. :ogre:

Mogger trait.

I have long torso and short legs, and it makes me look shorter than what I am.

Long legs make you look taller than you are, and high class.

Look taller at the same height+running advantage(stride)+you probably have long arms too so long reach=fighting advantage. People with short limbs long torso tend to look stocky when gymmaxed, viceversa long limbs tend to look athletic when gymmaxed. Preferable proportions overall(within reason)

Last edited: