cursedbybones
hardstuck 5’10 ltn
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2026
- Posts
- 937
- Reputation
- 1,134
@simematic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Adopt a kid and make them feel like they're the most important person in the world so they can grow up happy. Give the child the gift of love.@simematic

neetmaxx@simematic
these posts are never funny if this actually happens to you your a dork
It’s never over@simematic
cbaAdopt a kid and make them feel like they're the most important person in the world so they can grow up happy. Give the child the gift of love.![]()
dnrthese posts are never funny if this actually happens to you your a dork
it’s a question, does it need to be funny?how is this post suppose to be fucking funny
no no because listen listen, i can ropemaxx ahahahahow is this post suppose to be fucking funny
your avi is a little girl vomiting just say your into minors and skat dumb bchimagine having an avi of fucking naruto characters
@simematic
Adopt a child of chad potential and make him chad@simematic
great IdeaAdopt a child of chad potential and make him chad
you come from stupid town? chad is 2% buddy thinks its a roblox tycoonAdopt a child of chad potential and make him chad
HE'S TALKING ABOUT ROBLOX TOO LMFAOyou come from stupid town? chad is 2% buddy thinks its a roblox tycoon
can we get police involved she seems to be interested in skat and minorsHE'S TALKING ABOUT ROBLOX TOO LMFAO
yeah but love is a basic human need, I need to cover that up somehowjust live for yourself
At the end u will die so atleast die after living and are u 4/10 and which countryyeah but love is a basic human need, I need to cover that up somehow
178, I got rated hltn, turkeyAt the end u will die so atleast die after living and are u 4/10 and which country
Nah u are just overthinking idk about turkey though u will figure it out hltn is not that bad and on forum hltn is a good looking guy in real life178, I got rated hltn, turkey
how old are you nigga me 14@simematic
yeah but im neurodivergent, I can’t really get close to people that im not close to or don’t know them well and I can’t control it. I can only act normal to the people that im close toNah u are just overthinking idk about turkey though u will figure it out hltn is not that bad and on forum hltn is a good looking guy in real life
15how old are you nigga me 14
I'm goin to kkill u faggot u are 15
bro but it’s not normal to have all the letters of khhv in 15I'm goin to kkill u faggot u are 15
Knk, amk, böyle ülke ya.178, I got rated hltn, turkey
rope fs or do a crisick@simematic
is that a real couple?
that nigga probably has more money than there are people on the planet
Maybe she’s just waiting for him to die to get the moneythat nigga probably has more money than there are people on the planet
probably whats happeningMaybe she’s just waiting for him to die to get the money![]()
Yes and they’re having a kidis that a real couple?
Riiiightthat nigga probably has more money than there are people on the planet
couldbe gotten sick after getting loadedYes and they’re having a kid
I think it’s ivf tho
Riiiight
He’s paraplegic and looks disabled
I don’t think he’s loaded
…
here’s another example
View attachment 5705975
that type of women stopped existing after 2008 or something like thatYes and they’re having a kid
I think it’s ivf tho
Riiiight
He’s paraplegic and looks disabled
I don’t think he’s loaded
…
here’s another example
View attachment 5705975
Also he might be tallYes and they’re having a kid
I think it’s ivf tho
Riiiight
He’s paraplegic and looks disabled
I don’t think he’s loaded
…
here’s another example
View attachment 5705975
Ig bro but I don’t think he’s loaded that’s copecouldbe gotten sick after getting loaded
There’s always some rare women that will settlethat type of women stopped existing after 2008 or something like that
nahAlso he might be tall