What should I do? My GF is apparently a really bad person

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
She is like a bitch apparently. This is from another foid who stopped hanging out with my GF at school because she would """"exclude her""""

Yellow=GF’s name

Red=her friend

NGL I don’t think it’s even remotely offensive compared to the wacky shit we say here, but I’m surprised that she would do this considering everyone lets her get away with everything since she’s “such an angel :soy::soy::soy:

Foid moment

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, chaddyboi66, aBetterMii and 8 others
@looksmaxpro @kjsbdfiusdf @FastBananaCEO @gigi help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215
Based girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, metagross, aBetterMii and 4 others
and?

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and mazzi
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I would have so much fun abusing your girlfriend to the point of ptsd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, gamma, aBetterMii and 2 others
surprised that foids are so vicious to one another jfl

I thought they just sat there on cruise control until their boyfriends picked them up
people are evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Almighty
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCel5 and ShowerMaxxing
Calling theatre kids faggots is based used to do and think the same about them

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Truecel14 and Deleted member 7725
Thats why you should never have a girlfriend it's not worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
Calling theatre kids faggots is based used to do and think the same about them
yeah ngl i think everyone thinks they are faggots

along with band kids

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and ShowerMaxxing
How old are you

Thats why you should never have a girlfriend it's not worth it
why? I don't think there is anything wrong with bullying unless i am the one being bullied

She is like a bitch apparently. This is from another foid who stopped hanging out with my GF at school because she would """"exclude her""""

Yellow=GF’s name

Red=her friend

NGL I don’t think it’s even remotely offensive compared to the wacky shit we say here, but I’m surprised that she would do this considering everyone lets her get away with everything since she’s “such an angel :soy::soy::soy:

Foid moment

Do people really complain about cancer jokes now? That's literally like the tamest form of humor ever.

Do people really complain about cancer jokes now? That's literally like the tamest form of humor ever.
I know

no one cares lol

is she indian?

women saying faggot ? .

are you sure you are not dating a man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
>foid
>person

surprised that foids are so vicious to one another jfl

I thought they just sat there on cruise control until their boyfriends picked them up
Vaginas are vicious. So you need to control her for her own good. And she'll respect you for that. @Jamesothy tell them how to keep that woman under control.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 12002
Vaginas are vicious. So you need to control her for her own good. And she'll respect you for that. @Jamesothy tell them how to keep that woman under control.
A simple spankin works good. After a while a look accompanied with the words "we're not gonna be that kind of people" will nip any bs in the bud.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Sounds like a keeper

• Love it
A simple spankin works good. After a while a look accompanied with the words "we're not gonna be that kind of people" will nip any bs in the bud.
Ugh. Whenever I draw the thick leather belt out, I hand it to her. "Don't be polite."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Yellow=GF’s name

Red=her friend

Foid moment

I’d take anything anyone says about your girl and take it seriously

niggas told me a girl I was fucking w was a slut and I didn’t take their word

got left for a 30 year old:lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Kristin
Dispose of her and feed her remains to hungry pigs

She sounds based. I like having a gf where me and her can call eachother faggots in a playful or banter way

• Love it
"I didn't think -[GF]- was the type to use homophobic slurs" :soy::soy:

:lul::lul::lul:

Tales from mumbai. Nigga not getting a girl anytime soon @WontStopNorwooding @kjsbdfiusdf @Warlow

03D78635 C9F3 4A66 A1C2 B055233D765F
4B52041F C576 4FB2 A5AB C64F72056C76

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, WontStopNorwooding, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others

Yellow=GF’s name

Red=her friend

Foid moment

cope this is foid is waging psychological warfare on your to dump your gf so shell feel better about herself

your gf is wife material for calling people faggot in public

cope this is foid is waging psychological warfare on your to dump your gf so shell feel better about herself

your gf is wife material for calling people faggot in public
Yeah it does seem manipulative of this foid to do this tbh