What should I do? Should I distance myself?

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
So I have been talking to this South Korean girl, she always wants to be around/talk to me, we've been going to the gym together, she has been talking to me the most on Snapchat, she wants to watch a movie again just to go with me, so I was thinking she was liking me but then she brought up some guy that she thinks is "annoying" because he keeps texting her and says he's a player, but I can tell in her eyes she likes her, she gave him a chance a while back and he talks to other girls, BUT SHES STILL MESSAGING TO HIM. (Why I cannot respect women.) Should I distance myself from her before its too late?

D

Deleted member 3299

Zephir
So I have been talking to this South Korean girl, she always wants to be around/talk to me, we've been going to the gym together, she has been talking to me the most on Snapchat, she wants to watch a movie again just to go with me, so I was thinking she was liking me but then she brought up some guy that she thinks is "annoying" because he keeps texting her and says he's a player, but I can tell in her eyes she likes her, she gave him a chance a while back and he talks to other girls, BUT SHES STILL MESSAGING TO HIM. (Why I cannot respect women.) Should I distance myself from her before its too late?
Yes

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
Yes man just leave

Or make a move on her smash and dip

She acting like a hoe she gets treated like a hoe

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
My conscious was right. But the thing is she paid for me at a sushi restaurant and she's helped me out with my homework. So I would feel horrible if I did.