what should I do to ascend further?

"chad" lol htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and mirrormogger
cheekbone implants would help you

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
laterally mostly, your facial fifths would line up, right now the outer ones are too small
Yeah actually I was planning some subtle Zygo lateral filler

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Migration worries?
yuh i would check surgerymaxx thread on fillers recently, apparently you can never locate them to completely dissolve them after

• So Sad
Chad no operations please

• +1
You guys don’t reckon a slightly more masc and robust lower third would ascend me? Lots of comments seem to think so , I don’t wanna make any huge changes just add a bit extra
Do it at ur own risk but there’s a big chance u might fuck up ur harmony with that

Why would a nigga with such good harmony wanna get this autism done

• +1
Reactions: greywind
  • +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
you must slay british foids like crazy

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
I remember u sent me ur pics in PM the only thing holding u back was hair idk what u did to it but it looks amazing and u have no failos or anything u can do extra for ur face man ur chad/chadlite easy. Mogger

• Love it
u have gorgeous eyes nigga

• Love it
I remember u sent me ur pics in PM the only thing holding u back was hair idk what u did to it but it looks amazing and u have no failos or anything u can do extra for ur face man ur chad/chadlite easy. Mogger
Thanks bro and yeah I did ahaha. Glad I fixed my hair problem , it’s legit ascended me hard irl. Legit have sober girls approach me at work even nowadays crazy

Your looking good too bruh mirin your lower third my boy

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and tombradylover
Thanks bro and yeah I did ahaha. Glad I fixed my hair problem , it’s legit ascended me hard irl. Legit have sober girls approach me at work even nowadays crazy

Your looking good too bruh mirin your lower third my boy
Im very happy for u bhai. Ur hair was the last piece of the puzzle u legit have completed looksmaxxing now all u need to do is maintain your looks and enjoy life. I wish i had that god-tier eye area fukkk :feelsahh:. Anyways, enjoy life my friend (y)

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and lebronjames23
Im very happy for u bhai. Ur hair was the last piece of the puzzle u legit have completed looksmaxxing now all u need to do is maintain your looks and enjoy life. I wish i had that god-tier eye area fukkk :feelsahh:. Anyways, enjoy life my friend (y)
thank u my brother much appreciated ❤️

lowkey considering a bit of zygo and jaw filler jsut a tiny bit for finishing touches lowkey too 😬

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
thank u my brother much appreciated ❤️

lowkey considering a bit of zygo and jaw filler jsut a tiny bit for finishing touches lowkey too 😬
IMO u dont need it but if that's something that u wanna do badly go for it. Just make sure u do consultation and go to proper surgeon but u seriously don't need it IMO ur already chad tier. But do wtv u want

• +1
IMO u dont need it but if that's something that u wanna do badly go for it. Just make sure u do consultation and go to proper surgeon but u seriously don't need it IMO ur already chad tier. But do wtv u want
Yea I get that, looksmaxxing is like a game to me atp I just wanna milk everything I can lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
If u were ltn before, i assume your bones where not developed to same levels as current pic? Did u use fillers? Softmaxing cannot increase ur your psl level that much otherwise u are frauding hard. If u have ltn features they still carry in u.

If I saw you I’d immediately gouge out those beautiful eyes :feelswhere:

• Love it
Hair system
Fillers (soon)
Lifts
Eyebrow botox (soon)
Hair dye
Latisse
Brow and lash tint
Melanotan 2
Steroids
Semaglutide
Leanmaxxing
BB cream
Clear Mascara
what is the tint is that like dye? also what clear mascara do you use and do you curl your lashes?

• +1
what is the tint is that like dye? also what clear mascara do you use and do you curl your lashes?
Yes, I dye my lashes and brows pitch black

I just use the cheapest clear mascara I could find, cost like $5, any will do

And I don’t need to use a curler, and mine are naturally curled and also the clear mascara has the same effect when you brush them up

• +1
Reactions: penispilled

And I don’t need to use a curler, and mine are naturally curled and also the clear mascara has the same effect when you brush them up
were u actually a LTN before? can u dm pre ascension pic

• +1
Remove the lip filler it makes you look gay

• JFL

thank you, does the clear mascara’s hold last?

• +1

also what color were your lashes before

• +1