What should I do when my eyebrows look like this?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing

Would you keep this eyebrow shape or would you shave it?

That's slayer eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: 000, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3202
My dream eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Chadelite, loromate and 3 others
honestly I think shaping eyebrows is a big no no, you're really just SOL and stuck with what you have it's going to be super obvious if you shape them. the most u can do is just pluck the middle (nostril distance) and take out those tiny ones that spare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
That's slayer eyebrows?
I don't know, aren't these the ideal eyebrows?

honestly I think shaping eyebrows is a big no no, you're really just SOL and stuck with what you have it's going to be super obvious if you shape them. the most u can do is just pluck the middle (nostril distance) and take out those tiny ones that spare
SOL, shit outta luck?

Hey, he has my hooding type.
that's Tyson Ballou [7PSL in his prime imo]

getting good eyebrow shape is one of best moves you can do, they affect your entire eye area and have affection on midface too

Those are pretty similar to mine tbh, I think tilted eyebrows is better but it could depend on pheno and eye shape.
I have a Scottish/Irish pheno kind of similar to Ewan McGregor and eyes like Tyson Ballou.

psl aspies be like

1mm UEE, its over for him
Slight UEE is perfect in my opinion, hooding can give you aspie stare [just like O'Pry one] and it doesnt suit to average person who lacks good IPD, PFL, brows and other features top tier MM have and leaving slight UEE opens you way to gain from eyelashes.

Also Chico in most shots have slight UEE

Slight UEE is perfect in my opinion, hooding can give you aspie stare [just like O'Pry one] and it doesnt suit to average person who lacks good IPD, PFL, brows and other features top tier MM have and leaving slight UEE opens you way to gain from eyelashes.

View attachment 212238View attachment 212239View attachment 212240View attachment 212241View attachment 212242
I prefer totally hooded, but yea I get what you mean about the aspie stare

When I first discovered psl, I was strongly turned away from people like o'pry because of the aspie look they had.

I thought de poot looked like an aspie gay alien who takes bbc every night, I was repulsed by his face.
Now I consider him one of my top 10

psl has brainwashed me hasnt it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3202

View attachment 212238View attachment 212239View attachment 212240View attachment 212241View attachment 212242
I know what you mean about Sean O'Pry's aspie stare, but how would you avoid it?

I know what you mean about Sean O'Pry's aspie stare, but how would you avoid it?
you cant avoid if u dont have right eyeshape
I prefer totally hooded, but yea I get what you mean about the aspie stare

When I first discovered psl, I was strongly turned away from people like o'pry because of the aspie look they had.

I thought de poot looked like an aspie gay alien who takes bbc every night, I was repulsed by his face.
Now I consider him one of my top 10

psl has brainwashed me hasnt it?
they are top tier, O'Pry and De Poot
i see your point, hooding is still top tier feature but i was saying that for average person it wont give that big benefit like for top tier male models, also i prefer less agressive look so i will always go for softer features

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

Gandy doesnt really seem to have an aspie stare even though his are fully hooded.. hmm
Wonder whats different that he doesnt have it.

By the way, my sister told me that Chico "looked like a low T faggot." She lurks on these forums.

Gandy doesnt really seem to have an aspie stare even though his are fully hooded.. hmm
Wonder whats different that he doesnt have it.
May be it comes from entire facial harmony or may be its because Gandy hooding can come mostly from browridge, dunno, but i been morphing some people and in most cases hooding created aspie stare.
By the way, my sister told me that Chico "looked like a low T faggot." She lurks on these forums.
She is coping hard. Tell her that Chico will live in her head rent free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and DianabolDownie

they are top tier, O'Pry and De Poot
i see your point, hooding is still top tier feature but i was saying that for average person it wont give that big benefit like for top tier male models, also i prefer less agressive look so i will always go for softer features
What IPD would allow you to pull it off? I mean I have a very good PFL, good lower eyelid, fairly good medial canthus (?), etc. But I have a 6.2-6.6 IPD (I hope it's the latter one, I really do).

What IPD would allow you to pull it off? I mean I have a very good PFL, good lower eyelid, fairly good medial canthus (?), etc. But I have a 6.2-6.6 IPD (I hope it's the latter one, I really do).
Well i think that 66mm IPD along with good PFL would be enough.

• +1
May be it comes from entire facial harmony or may be its because Gandy hooding can come mostly from browridge, dunno, but i been morphing some people and in most cases hooding created aspie stare.

She is coping hard. Tell her that Chico will live in her head rent free.
I've also asked multiple girls and they said the same (not in her words though, lol), I thought Chico was the best at once, but not anymore. Also note that whether a woman is ovulating or not has an enormous effect upon her attraction to certain types of men.
Well i think that 66mm IPD along with good PFL would be enough.
What's the lowest you can go?

I've also asked multiple girls and they said the same (not in her words though, lol), I thought Chico was the best at once, but not anymore. Also note that whether a woman is ovulating or not has an enormous effect upon her attraction to certain types of men.

What's the lowest you can go?
Females are well known from saying something different and doing something different. You can search 'Francisco Lachowski' on youtube and then read thousands of comments about this how perfect he is etc etc Your friends and sister must be coping hard to cover damage which is coming from this that Chico wouldnt even look at them on the street.

Also this;

• +1
Females are well known from saying something different and doing something different. You can search 'Francisco Lachowski' on youtube and then read thousands of comments about this how perfect he is etc etc Your friends and sister must be coping hard to cover damage which is coming from this that Chico wouldnt even look at them on the street.

Also this;

He's good looking, but what I am saying is that they may have been ovulating, ovulating women prefer more ogre men when it comes to mate selction (fuck I wish I were Chico in that video).

He's good looking, but what I am saying is that they may have been ovulating, ovulating women prefer more ogre men when it comes to mate selction (fuck I wish I were Chico in that video).
Been thinking same, i guess may be women in 25-30 range would prefer masculine looking guys but then 30s ones breed for young cock so prettyboy pheno is still very good for them. Chico would be able to pull young ones and milfs too. Also who cares about females above 25 lol
If you want to slay then your target are younger ones. If you want to settle then you shouldnt bother too much about age of partner because she will age one day too so

Very hard to say since im not women and i cant give the best anwser, just speculactions but still i think very good looking males like Chico can get most females.

• +1
Been thinking same, i guess may be women in 25-30 range would prefer masculine looking guys but then 30s ones breed for young cock so prettyboy pheno is still very good for them. Chico would be able to pull young ones and milfs too. Also who cares about females above 25 lol
If you want to slay then your target are younger ones. If you want to settle then you shouldnt bother too much about age of partner because she will age one day too so

Very hard to say since im not women and i cant give the best anwser, just speculactions but still i think very good looking males like Chico can get most females.

My sister said she rated him a 7.5 PSL. He's 5.5 PSL and maybe 6 PSL (doubt), but he's too ogre in my opinion. I've been told I look like a less ogre version of him though. But we can't do anything more than speculate, unless we inject thousands upon thousands of gallon of estrogen into our bloodstreams.

One thing, I kind of like older women, lol.

Eye brows need to fit your phino so it increases harmony. Meds usually rock an arched eye brows.

You mean you are attracted to them or you like them for personalities.
Both, they have to be hot though (obviously).

30-40's I guess? Still hot as hell.

Both, they have to be hot though (obviously).

View attachment 212297 30-40's I guess? Still hot as hell.
I like talking with mature women, they are cool and way better than young males [which most are on same stupidity level as young girl]

• +1
Eye brows need to fit your phino so it increases harmony. Meds usually rock an arched eye brows.
When I shaved it before, it made my brow ridge look Neanderthal-ish (looksmin). Back then I considered having my browridge shaved on the side to make positive tilted eyebrows work, I don't know now anymore tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
why didnt this guy play james bond?

• +1
I like talking with mature women, they are cool and way better than young males [which most are on same stupidity level as young girl]
I've been surrounded by older women my entire life, so that may have an effect on me.
thats how ur browridge shape, atleast you have low set brows
Can you have them (a Plastic surgeon) shave down and sculpt your brow bone? That sounds like an insanely retarded thing to do though.

Last edited: