What should I do with 2000$ usd

Earn__Greatness

Earn__Greatness

Solitary Man
buy roids from me for quarter of price you would buy ratpiss labelled as steroids online

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Taylorswift
Buy a good computer or save it.

Venmo me it

Save up more money then SEAmaxx if you're white. It will be a temporary thing since you can't move there for life, but the extra sexual experience will make you more confident around women when you come back home and it will be much easier to get laid.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Earn__Greatness, Hades and 1 other person
Give up on women and buy a sexdoll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Earn__Greatness, Subhuman Philtrum and 3 others
Give up on women and buy a sexdoll
This sounds like MGTOW cope. Sex dolls are like fleshlights, they are worse than the feeling I get from jerking off. Honestly, when you are a young white normie, you can slay in southeast asia, especially when you are very tall. I tried Tinder in Bangkok once and average Thai girls messaged me first and I matched with hotter girls too. In the Philippines, it's even easier than that to get laid.

It's truly retarded to waste money on surgeries when you could be having the happiest time of your life by just going to a 2-3 month holiday to Thailand or the Philippines, or if you really dislike asian women, Ukraine works really well too, I got a lot of matches with girls who looked like supermodels when i set my tinder location to Ukraine and they are much hotter than the women from my home country.

IMG 20200927 232125

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and SoyGune
Buy me retin a because I need it

This sounds like MGTOW cope. Sex dolls are like fleshlights, they are worse than the feeling I get from jerking off. Honestly, when you are a young white normie, you can slay in southeast asia, especially when you are very tall. I tried Tinder in Bangkok once and average Thai girls messaged me first and I matched with hotter girls too. In the Philippines, it's even easier than that to get laid.

It's truly retarded to waste money on surgeries when you could be having the happiest time of your life by just going to a 2-3 month holiday to Thailand or the Philippines, or if you really dislike asian women, Ukraine works really well too, I got a lot of matches with girls who looked like supermodels when i set my tinder location to Ukraine and they are much hotter than the women from my home country.
I feel as if you cant succeed in terms of sexual relations or friends in your home country your parents and genes failed. im not bothering learning a whole other culture just for 6/10 small time pussy

Give it to me

get 8,000 more and get surgeries.

I feel as if you cant succeed in terms of sexual relations or friends in your home country your parents and genes failed. im not bothering learning a whole other culture just for 6/10 small time pussy
You don't need to learn a whole other culture, you just have to think of it as a holiday, and as long as you can speak english, it's enough because it's widely spoken everywhere, you don't need to know how to speak russian to talk to russian girls, and you don't need to learn thai to talk to thai women.

Also, if you have tradcon beliefs about having children and think that it's only worth it to have kids to spread your genes, then you're an idiot but even what I said can fulfill that goal. In many third world countries, you can knock up a lot of women and get them pregnant and you don't have to take care of the kids afterwards, in fact, if you breakup with a girl after having kids with her, often times, since the kid was born in her country, she gets to keep it, but the government doesn't force you to give her money.

So if your goal is to impregnate as many women as possible and "spread your genes" no matter the consequences for those children, then you can go to Thailand or the Philippines and you can have unprotected sex with a lot of young women from tinder who had very few sexual partners so you aren't likely to catch an STD, then you can come back home after having spread your genes across hundreds of asian women. If you are tall, most of your children will be very tall and better looking than the other children, so they will have greater sexual success when they become adults and throughout time, after hundreds of years, you will have thousands of descendants.

I know that the reason why many here are against SEAmaxxing is because they are racist, but honestly there are many asian women who are better looking than many white women, of course it depends on your preference, if you are not as attracted to asian women, then SEAmaxxing won't be a good idea for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
You don't need to learn a whole other culture, you just have to think of it as a holiday, and as long as you can speak english, it's enough because it's widely spoken everywhere, you don't need to know how to speak russian to talk to russian girls, and you don't need to learn thai to talk to thai women.

Also, if you have tradcon beliefs about having children and think that it's only worth it to have kids to spread your genes, then you're an idiot but even what I said can fulfill that goal. In many third world countries, you can knock up a lot of women and get them pregnant and you don't have to take care of the kids afterwards, in fact, if you breakup with a girl after having kids with her, often times, since the kid was born in her country, she gets to keep it, but the government doesn't force you to give her money.

So if your goal is to impregnate as many women as possible and "spread your genes" no matter the consequences for those children, then you can go to Thailand or the Philippines and you can have unprotected sex with a lot of young women from tinder who had very few sexual partners so you aren't likely to catch an STD, then you can come back home after having spread your genes across hundreds of asian women. If you are tall, most of your children will be very tall and better looking than the other children, so they will have greater sexual success when they become adults and throughout time, after hundreds of years, you will have thousands of descendants.

I know that the reason why many here are against SEAmaxxing is because they are racist, but honestly there are many asian women who are better looking than many white women, of course it depends on your preference, if you are not as attracted to asian women, then SEAmaxxing won't be a good idea for you.
Damn

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Buy my consulting services

Give it to me I'm Nigerian Prince