What should I do with my Commerce Degree?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I don't even know what job I want to do with this. Obviously something in business/finance but IDK what. What are some good moneymaxxer jobs I can do with this degree?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
cut of your degree into strips and use it as a ROPE

mogs mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Not much u can do with it bhai

• So Sad
i thought about doing that but thought it would be useless cause the only job you get is like teacher or something

• +1
i thought about doing that but thought it would be useless cause the only job you get is like teacher or something
you were smart and I was dumb, I was originally majoring in CS aswell but dropped it after one sem jfl

• So Sad
you were smart and I was dumb, I was originally majoring in CS aswell but dropped it after one sem jfl
over for me. i am competing with chinese and indian moggers who study 16 hours a day with a gun to their via their parents

• So Sad
over for me. i am competing with chinese and indian moggers who study 16 hours a day with a gun to their via their parents
their head*

• +1
Network with friends for them to get you a job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie

Last edited:
top 2 most pathetic worthless degrees
#1 finance/commerce

Mogs my incel studies degree

There needs to be a rule or something about including your fucking age or year of study in these posts.

Give me more information and I can elaborate, graduating with a finance degree here soon with internships already done.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I don't even know what job I want to do with this. Obviously something in business/finance but IDK what. What are some good moneymaxxer jobs I can do with this degree?
what made you choose commerce. what made you think "yup. that's the degree that's gonna make me rich!"

what made you choose commerce. what made you think "yup. that's the degree that's gonna make me rich!"
well it involves going into and learning about the business world so I assumed it will give decent pay

well it involves going into and learning about the business world so I assumed it will give decent pay
well, you're white, so you can't lose anyway. just be low inhib and you can do anything tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 18931
well, you're white, so you can't lose anyway. just be low inhib and you can do anything tbh
can't tell if you're joking or not