What should I do with my salary to make more money?

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
I work 45 hours a week on average and I make 17 dollars per hour. So I make about 3 k per month and after taxes I have 2 k left. Then I pay rent which is 600 so I’m left with 1.4 k in my pocket. How should I exploit that money to make a lot more?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
buy a camera then film yourself spreading your cheeks then sell it on onlyfans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, squeaky chair, EtherealAdonis and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Gilbert_Durandal and B0RA
Earn more money and create business that may be beneficial in your area or spend part of money on football matches betting or crypto in hope you will earn something

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
gambling

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
You can do a lot with 1.4k in pocket

But if you want to actually make more you need to learn how to make more money first fastest way to bridge the gap in knowledge is network and seek out mentors/friends who instill valuable knowlegde or pay for course

Get surgery so you can be likeable and have a successful career.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and aleksander
You can do a lot with 1.4k in pocket

But if you want to actually make more you need to learn how to make more money first fastest way to bridge the gap in knowledge is network and seek out mentors/friends who instill valuable knowlegde or pay for course
I have thought about trading but it takes years to become profitable from that, especially forex trading. I don’t know if paying for a course is the best option since the most courses is regarding dropshipping and that takes a lot of time and money. I simply want something that will make me more money so I can travel with friends and buy a car this summer

Earn more money and create business that may be beneficial in your area or spend part of money on football matches betting or crypto in hope you will earn something
Yeah that’s something I could do, although it’s 50/50. However, if I were to bet a large sum on games I’m sure I could make some money

Screenshot 2024 02 25 22 48 44 94 3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643

@Bluepillers kys

you pay 33% tax on 3k income??? Where I'm from you pay like 4%

Get counterfeit notes w the money and hire kids to run around for you, double money

Spend time to be beneficial in a field or service. Quick money can happen but won't last long. What you want is something that can support you for a long period of time. Learn a skill and become good at it and sell that service (won't get rich, but can make you some dough), or find a problem with a field you're interested/good at and fix it and sell it.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and wishIwasSalludon
I work 45 hours a week on average and I make 17 dollars per hour. So I make about 3 k per month and after taxes I have 2 k left. Then I pay rent which is 600 so I’m left with 1.4 k in my pocket. How should I exploit that money to make a lot more?
Drugs

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and wishIwasSalludon
Spend time to be beneficial in a field or service. Quick money can happen but won't last long. What you want is something that can support you for a long period of time. Learn a skill and become good at it and sell that service (won't get rich, but can make you some dough), or find a problem with a field you're interested/good at and fix it and sell it.
Dropshipping is hard

Put it in a cd bank account or make a roth ira or some shuttt

Dropshipping is hard
That's fucking life. Nobody wants the hard shit, but that's where the gold is (not necessarily dropshipping, but things being "hard")

blah blah blah shut the fuck up bitch you a brokie figure it out

• JFL
Buy bitcoin, and hold it for 1 year. Than sell with 3x gains

That's fucking life. Nobody wants the hard shit, but that's where the gold is (not necessarily dropshipping, but things being "hard")
I just wrote hard because I didn’t wanna go through all the details, dropshipping is not a beginner friendly thing lol

blah blah blah shut the fuck up bitch you a brokie figure it out
I’m in the upper bracket salary wise for people my age in my country but ok, if you’re so rich send me some money for a bmw

• Woah
17 dollars per hour
Don’t get me wrong, but that’s pocket change. Haitian niggas that do not speak a lick of English make more than you working at the slaughterhouse

Don’t get me wrong, but that’s pocket change. Haitian niggas that do not speak a lick of English make more than you working at the slaughterhouse
I live in Sweden and not USA, it’s completely different

• +1
You’re lucky then. 17 an hour doesn’t go far here
Yeah, it’s generally more expensive in the USA, but be happy that you guys don’t have taxes like in Sweden, it’s like taking a huge bbc every month

• JFL
gp4 for jewish guys