What should i do with the sides and back of my head?

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I have a heart face shape and i tried both medium size sides and shaved sides so recently i cut my hair and i got like 3mm sides so it's not as short as i used to get a few years ago when i literally went shaved (0mm)

Now i can't choose, medium/longnsides hide my angularity and make my jaw rounder and face in general wider.

Short sides mess with my fwhr and i look weird but my jaw is more defined (i got a big skull too, so currently i'm not going to the gym so it looks weird)

I want a balance between those two since i don't like either of those.

What should i do about the sides and back?

I have a heart face shape and i tried both medium size sides and shaved sides so recently i cut my hair and i got like 3mm sides so it's not as short as i used to get a few years ago when i literally went shaved (0mm)

Now i can't choose, medium/longnsides hide my angularity and make my jaw rounder and face in general wider.

Short sides mess with my fwhr and i look weird but my jaw is more defined (i got a big skull too, so currently i'm not going to the gym so it looks weird)

I want a balance between those two since i don't like either of those.

What should i do about the sides and back?
ask ur barber for this:
Screen Shot 2021 04 13 at 82724 pm

you have wide bitemporal width? (more than 80% of bizygomatic width)
If you do then cover sides of your forehead with hair to make it appear less neotonous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13107
you have wide bitemporal width? (more than 80% of bizygomatic width)
If you do then cover sides of your forehead with hair to make it appear less neotonous.
I measured cheekbone to cheekbone and i got 22 cm

I measured my bitemporal width and it gave me 20-21 cm

What haircut should i get?

Last edited:
I measured cheekbone to cheekbone and i got 22

I measured my bitemporal width and it gave me 20-21

What haircut should i get?
Jesus what unit are those measurements in or is it just pixels

• JFL
22 what? you measured wrong if you think thats cm
regardless you probably have a heart shaped face since your forehead is broad. If you have a long upper third then get a fringe covering your bitemporal width and fraud upper third height

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 13107
  • +1
22 what? you measured wrong if you think thats cm
regardless you probably have a heart shaped face since your forehead is broad. If you have a long upper third then get a fringe covering your bitemporal width and fraud upper third height

View attachment 1088341
20210413 140811
20210413 140748

20210413 140722

I measured like this, right at the edge of the face where the cheekbones start. I dont know if this is the right way. Can i pm u a pic of me?

OP just post pic here, we don't care, it's better for evaluation, you shouldn't care anyways, because you're here to improve your looks, so it all right

• +1
OP just post pic here, we don't care, it's better for evaluation, you shouldn't care anyways, because you're here to improve your looks, so it all right
Some people are retarded and still shitpost even if the tag is serious or meme others trying to improve

The one that makes your jaw look better, I.e. fade