What should I do

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I’m a senior in hs and prom is in like 3 weeks, there is a htb foid who Iv known for like 2 years cuz we do the same sport but we don’t really talk outside of sports practice she says she used to have a crush on me like a year ago and definitely gave me iois but I was too retarded to notice at the time, now she still waves to me a lot and wants to do things with me and stuff but seems less interested maybe, Idk. Is very friendly to lots of the dudes on the team but obviously not interested in them so It’s hard to tell.

Anyway I texted her and was like “what are you doing for prom”

She dident respond

The next day I was talking to her and asked the same question first she was like “oh sorry I didn’t respond to your text” and I was like yeah whatever. She then said something like “I don’t think I’ll go, I don’t have a lot of time with sports and stuff” (kinda wierd excuse because it’s after the end of our sports season but idk she does have a wierd schedule cuz she takes some classes at a local community collage while in hs), after this we kept talking for a minute and then I left, I showed her a picture of a Stacy who was on the team last year (graduated) who I snap to make her jealous. (Preselection). Another girl came over and was like “who is that girl” and the htb girl was like “BWC_virgin actually has a lot of girls on his phone for some reason” or something like that

Anyway at the time I thought she was rejecting me but I talked to my parents (my parents are loving and helpful unlike this forum) and they thought it was a good thing, and I should ask her to go, I guess I don’t know what other response she could give that would be positive like she could say “oh I want to go but nobody has asked me yet UWU what are you doing BWC_virgin?” But that’s an unlikely response even if she did want to go. If she did want to go with me she might say she isn’t going becouse it’s a defensive way of saying she doesn’t have a date yet. Although I felt like it was clear I was implying I wanted to go with her but idk maybe it wasn’t. My brother also messaged her on Snapchat like a week ago and asked if she would say yes if I asked her. She gave him the same “I probably won’t go” response

Sorry for wall of text but no Tldr you need to read all to analyze

I need advice

“I don’t think I’ll go, I don’t have a lot of time with sports and stuff”
JFL if you believe this, she won’t go because she will be busy getting dicked down by Chad, hair pulled and fucked from the back

but yeah she clearly doesn’t want you no offense, if she did she would go to prom with you or try to get closer with you after you asked her about prom, not sure what advice you are looking for. We all have to give up on our oneitis some day, mine is getting slayed by a tall LTN as we speak

She doesn’t want you clearly although she may have wanted you in the past. Just move on to the next girl and dont let it effect you

but yeah she clearly doesn’t want you no offense, if she did she would go to prom with you or try to get closer with you after you asked her about prom, not sure what advice you are looking for. We all have to give up on our oneitis some day, mine is getting slayed by a tall LTN as we speak
I’m going to prom with her now

• Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Tales from my life