What should i do?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm going to bjj workout but i'm sleepy horny and lazy. I want to jerk off and go sleeep. BUTTTT I NEED TO LEARN MATH OR I WILL GET 1. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE MOST STUPID DUDE IN CLASS. I will go to workout and try to learn a little bit after. Maybe working out while horny will make me more agresive in roling so that's good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lmao why am I laughing at that last sentence. Anyways what math bro? I'm also learning for a math test

Lmao why am I laughing at that last sentence. Anyways what math bro? I'm also learning for a math test
Functions Idk if it's called different in english

Shit man I'm also studying that but also 7 other subjects, we went basically through one whole fucking book in 7 weeks of college jfl

Shit man I'm also studying that but also 7 other subjects, we went basically through one whole fucking book in 7 weeks of college jfl
you have this in college while i have it in hs in my contry
today i will be like demian maia

you have this in college while i have it in hs in my contry
today i will be like demian maia

its just an introduction math book, basically if someone did highest high school in netherlands (we call it vwo and math B) they already understand everything and don't need to learn shit. But I did math A and I'm fucked and have to learn a lot of shit now
also I didn't do shit in high school Idk how I graduated from that XD

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
its just an introduction math book, basically if someone did highest high school in netherlands (we call it vwo and math B) they already understand everything and don't need to learn shit. But I did math A and I'm fucked and have to learn a lot of shit now
also I didn't do shit in high school Idk how I graduated from that XD
ok i get it. I have to levels of math basic and advanced, it's something like a and b in your country. I have class profile with this advanced math, but i will not pass final exam from advanced no way

good luck bro just study hard and ogre maxx to teacher so he'll be scarred of you and let you pass

good luck bro just study hard and ogre maxx to teacher so he'll be scarred of you and let you pass
she* and she's tough bitch

low iq is the worst

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek