what should i do?

U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
Hi all,

In my looksmaxxing plan I have two major things I want to do this year, One is to get a few ml's of filler to enhance my jawline(its fairly ok but i think a few more mm especially around my massaters and i could ascend with low bf), I'm currently at a cut still, but I was thinking of getting down low ish bf and do the bulk properly and would prob be done the cut at May/April, and would take a roid cycle for 3 months or so a normal test e 500mg I would say.
But as you know and some members here said they bloated quite badly with roids, I'm not sure what to do, As I've been saving up for a while as it will be fairly costly to get the amount I want filler wise.
Do you think I should get the fillers then bulk natty lean bulk (would I get much bloat, prob a small lean bulk by 100-200cals) the fillers will last for about 9-12months and having a good body would be a good halo, unless i really cut down these 2/3 months but lose the muscle I have now. Or should I just train at around maintenance lvl natty?
What should I do in your guy's opinions?

Thanks.

I would bulk, cut, then fillers. Fillers become irrelevant when you have a fat bulk face. So bulk up to get the muscle mass, cut down, and then fillers. Plus you don't want to get fillers at high bf because you don't know your full face potential when you are high bf. You may not need fillers after cutting down, who knows.

I would bulk, cut, then fillers. Fillers become irrelevant when you have a fat bulk face. So bulk up to get the muscle mass, cut down, and then fillers. Plus you don't want to get fillers at high bf because you don't know your full face potential when you are high bf. You may not need fillers after cutting down, who knows.
Cheers for ur input

I defiantly agree with you, I’m at 198lbs rn I think if I get down to 180lb then bulk. I do have skinny fat rn and got suggested to cut as I don’t have too much muscle to lose, so when I’m finished I will look shit (body wise) but my face should be better, would you say to bulk on roids or natty then cut, then get the fillers? I’d wanna be around 10% or so when getting the fillers. Most likely going to go for em as I do need to fix my naso folds, but I’ll see jaw wise when I do get down.