What should i do ?

MisantropeBoy

MisantropeBoy

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Posts
619
Reputation
921
I weigh 60kg at 173cm. I m 12%bf, i should lose more weight?
I have a very small frame and i doesn t look anorexic
Also i m 21y old, i look younger or older?
@tents
@Artemis @Xangsane @IwantToLooksMaxx
@chadcel; @St.TikTokcel @ascendedd
@Lone Wolf @B1B2
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230720_153404_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_153404_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    693.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230720_153429.jpg
    IMG_20230720_153429.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PSLdog
@jware @notxcurry987 @jesuschrist @PSLdog @Marx @hopecel @User28823 @Splinter901 @Banasura
 
You look fine, your are actually the ideal leanmax, I would grow out ur hair and see what u look like, might take u to the next level.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MisantropeBoy
Honestly you look good bro
Just debloat your face and wear lifts
 
  • +1
Reactions: MisantropeBoy
You look good actually, high htn, your frame is fine btw
 
bulk


no, you don't

younger, like 19 yo


lol
yes i do.
15.5cm wrist, very small head, hands, skinny girls bones, etc.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sens
I weigh 60kg at 173cm. I m 12%bf, i should lose more weight?
I have a very small frame and i doesn t look anorexic
Also i m 21y old, i look younger or older?
@tents
@Artemis @Xangsane @IwantToLooksMaxx
@chadcel; @St.TikTokcel @ascendedd
@Lone Wolf @B1B2
Go to the gym and eat well and make sure you frame max’s and skin max also get your height checked because you look taller also consider eyemaxxing too anyways just build muscle eat good and lose bit of fat and drink water
 
Go to the gym and eat well and make sure you frame max’s and skin max also get your height checked because you look taller
i look taller bcs i have long legs, small head and very small bones. i m 173cm
 
@Struggler03 @Wannabe Chad @Sprinkles @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @juste @cel
 
ideal body proportions you dont look like a kid even tho you‘re 5“8 and face wise you’re htn

miring hard
 
I weigh 60kg at 173cm. I m 12%bf, i should lose more weight?
I have a very small frame and i doesn t look anorexic
Also i m 21y old, i look younger or older?
@tents
@Artemis @Xangsane @IwantToLooksMaxx
@chadcel; @St.TikTokcel @ascendedd
@Lone Wolf @B1B2
MTN to HTN but height fucked you up
 
I weigh 60kg at 173cm. I m 12%bf, i should lose more weight?
I have a very small frame and i doesn t look anorexic
Also i m 21y old, i look younger or older?
@tents
@Artemis @Xangsane @IwantToLooksMaxx
@chadcel; @St.TikTokcel @ascendedd
@Lone Wolf @B1B2
You stunted your growth congrats
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
I weigh 60kg at 173cm. I m 12%bf, i should lose more weight?
I have a very small frame and i doesn t look anorexic
Also i m 21y old, i look younger or older?
@tents
@Artemis @Xangsane @IwantToLooksMaxx
@chadcel; @St.TikTokcel @ascendedd
@Lone Wolf @B1B2
gymmax now
 
You actually look pretty good. Gymmax
 

Similar threads

LTNTyler
Replies
1
Views
23
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
Retaspammer98
Replies
10
Views
69
Retaspammer98
Retaspammer98
foxhead131
Replies
2
Views
13
foxhead131
foxhead131
unkownserbianslayer
Replies
9
Views
48
unkownserbianslayer
unkownserbianslayer
O
Replies
20
Views
108
Jihadmax
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top