What should i do?

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Im honestly lost on what i should do. So, im going to post this to discuss options and gather some outside opinions.

I am fairly decent at math and can be good at it but i have to put active effort into it and not very interested in it. I am very skilled at verbal rhetoric and public speaking because that was what my school basically taught since i was like 5. Im able to be very sociable just when i am comfortable and when you are not a stranger which kind of hampers my ability to make connections or at least new ones. Overall i would say im pretty caplable not a genius but certainly not a complete embecile.

The jobs I have thought about doing:

Intelligence officer ( I like Geopolitics)
Doctor (orthopedic or an oral surgeon)
Software developer (Family ties)
Lawyer (Family ties)

I have very strong connections to Financial Software development but I am not particularly interested in it other than the pay and the ability to get a job out of the gate and the ability to move anywhere and still make good money.
Doctor is the job i would choose if i could start right now. I like this career the best but i want to geomaxx or atleast have the option. Alos dont want to sacrifice my youth.
Lawyer : Dont like it but an option
Intelligence officer: I would have to basically join the military my entire life and fight for the joos but i would like it

Software developer because it's the only thing you mentioned that offers locational Independence. You can move about the world freely without having to worry about getting established again every time you do. You can speak freely as well in that profession without ever having to worry about getting canceled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, 12PSLsubhuman and Mr. President
did not read, suck cum

Intelligence officer: I would have to basically join the military my entire life and fight for the joos but i would like it
Literally not in the military. CIA and the American Army/Navy are separate. So no you would likely not have to join military, except if it’s military intelligence (which CIA or MI6/MI5 are not)

If you want to be a doctor, you will have to sacrifice your youth to get into and pass medical school, there’s no way about it.

How good are you academically, can you go to a top tier uni ( Ivy League, T20, Oxbridge ect ). If so, I would aim for FAANG if you pursue SWE, or a magic circle/American law firm for law.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
If you want to be a doctor, you will have to sacrifice your youth to get into and pass medical school, there’s no way about it.

How good are you academically, can you go to a top tier uni ( Ivy League, T20, Oxbridge ect ). If so, I would aim for FAANG if you pursue SWE, or a magic circle/American law firm for law.
never applied myself but right now i have 4.0

Which tier uni do you study at, any internship experience ect ?
im a freshman and at a middling uni but I can transfer to a public ivy basically. None I'm a freshman but I already have one for SWE

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
im a freshman and at a middling uni but I can transfer to a public ivy basically. None I'm a freshman but I already have one for SWE
Transfer to the better uni and start building experience through internships.

Don’t know how it works in the US, but in the UK we have spring insight weeks for firms in our first year, then a full summer internship in our second. Typically the internship translates to a job.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
be a degenerate tiktoker its the new wave and it takes no effort and is respected by foids and niggas

a tiktoker by the name of diddybop just signed a kick deal where he will be making 10k a week and hes 16