What should I eat for dinner (poll)

?

  • Chicken strips and fries with a piece of Texas toast

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Ranch chicken wrap with green peppers, tomatoes, and cheese

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11
bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Posts
7,533
Reputation
8,231
What should I eat? All I have is frozen foods
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766
My tiny penis
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Is the first one canes? People always about it but there’s none in my area so I’ve never been. Is it good?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Is the first one canes? People always about it but there’s none in my area so I’ve never been. Is it good?
Nah it's just frozen boxed chicken and fries, I don't have canes here either but it looks good af
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Why not both?
 
Just ate, tasted like shit. Made the first option instead and I'm glad I did because at least I had Texas toast and fries to fill me up, the chicken was so fucking nasty, I tore off the breading to see wtf I was eating and it was basically wet chicken flavoured bread inside, like a chicken sponge tbh. Never eating frozen chicken strips again 🤢
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
5
Views
35
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Informationcapitali
Replies
3
Views
44
mangotimer
mangotimer
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
35
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
scuderia
Replies
37
Views
100
Sakl
Sakl
orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
51
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top