What should I get done for jaw

king_bandon

king_bandon

Bronze
Want to improve my side profile.
I'm thinking either genioplasty or jaw fillers.
Any recommendations?

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_184139.jpg
    IMG_20230201_184139.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230201_184135.jpg
    IMG_20230201_184135.jpg
  • IMG_20230201_184132.jpg
    IMG_20230201_184132.jpg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
bimax + masseter implants

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Thanks, why those in particular?
It seems to me that your whole jaw is recessed not only your chin so I don't think genioplasty will cut it also fillers fade off in a few months to a year so not a good long term solution

• +1
It seems to me that your whole jaw is recessed not only your chin so I don't think genioplasty will cut it also fillers fade off in a few months to a year so not a good long term solution
I'm pretty poor but thanks for the recommendation

• +1
I'm pretty poor but thanks for the recommendation
Nvm I changed my mind you don't need bimax It's too risky anyway. Consult with a surgeon for genioplasty

• +1
nah he aint recessed my lower third is similar but i have a better maxilla

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Van
@curlyheadjames I summon you

• +1
bimax + masseter implants
No Way Cat GIF

Thanks, why those in particular?
He gave bad advice. You need to try softmaxxes before hardmaxxes.

You can improve your jawline shape by chewing gum 2-3x a week and make sure your tongue rests on the roof of your mouth (it's called mewing).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, copefuel, rand anon and 1 other person
What bf% are you
I have a scale at home which measures everything.
It says I am: 77.8kg
23.2 BMI
20.1% BF
8.5 Vvsceral fat
58.8kg muscle mass
3.4kg bone mass
Should I cut?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and toshiya
I have a scale at home which measures everything.
It says I am: 77.8kg
23.2 BMI
20.1% BF
8.5 Vvsceral fat
58.8kg muscle mass
3.4kg bone mass
Should I cut?
A cut would make your jaw look sharper but won’t help much with forward growth
Try to cut first if the results don’t please you get surgery

• +1
A cut would make your jaw look sharper but won’t help much with forward growth
Try to cut first if the results don’t please you get surgery
Thanks for the advice, I didn't expect to have such high BF because I can still see my abs without flexing but yeah. I do like having some mass.

• +1
No Way Cat GIF

You can improve your jawline shape by chewing gum 2-3x a week and make sure your tongue rests on the roof of your mouth (it's called mewing).
I gave bad advice and yet you tell him that mewing (coping) will fix his face. Also title is what should I get done for jaw.Maybe he should just take a shower what you reckon?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, copefuel and rand anon
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: coke and copefuel
I gave bad advice and yet you tell him that mewing (coping) will fix his face. Also title is what should I get done for jaw.Maybe he should just take a shower what you reckon?
Mewing tightens the skin under the neck and thus why I recommended it.

• +1
Literally mew. Your hyod is too down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon and copefuel
No Way Cat GIF

Jfl if you unironically fell for the mewing meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: coke and king_bandon
No it’s cope for you unless done with Bimax and high LF1, you also need paranasal implants as your upper maxilla is recessed
Can I get filler first to simulate what it may look like ?

• +1
Don't listen to anyone telling you that you need to mew. I done that for a year, very seriously and it done nothing. Most guys promoting mewing are doing it to get follows on their IG or views on YouTube whilst not telling you the real secrets.

You have a recessive jaw, although it's very subtle. You would genuinely benefit from Bimax. You actually have a really good base for it too, you'd ascend hard.

• +1
Don't listen to anyone telling you that you need to mew. I done that for a year, very seriously and it done nothing. Most guys promoting mewing are doing it to get follows on their IG or views on YouTube whilst not telling you the real secrets.

You have a recessive jaw, although it's very subtle. You would genuinely benefit from Bimax. You actually have a really good base for it too, you'd ascend hard.
Thanks man, so genio would be cope?

• +1
Thanks man, so genio would be cope?
This is where I’d recommend getting some scans done. Because the reason your jaw looks fine is because your chin isn’t recessive and your jaw isn’t too far recessed, my jaw and chin are very subtle that a normie wouldn’t notice it, but surgeons and people on here would. I noticed it because despite being lean, it’s like my jaw is never sharp, I have a small ramus and it makes it look like I have neck fat and after presuming I had a recessive jaw 3 Maxillofacial surgeons confirmed it. A common GP didn’t.

I thought my chin was fine, I just needed Bimax. I’m recommended to get Genio as well.

I think Bimax would benefit you, it’s an invasive surgery but if you’re serious about fixing your jaw, it’ll help you health wise in the future too. I imagine they’ll offer you Genioplasty free with Bimax if your chin would benefit from being moved.

How’s your breathing and what’s your bite like?

• +1
This is where I’d recommend getting some scans done. Because the reason your jaw looks fine is because your chin isn’t recessive and your jaw isn’t too far recessed, my jaw and chin are very subtle that a normie wouldn’t notice it, but surgeons and people on here would. I noticed it because despite being lean, it’s like my jaw is never sharp, I have a small ramus and it makes it look like I have neck fat and after presuming I had a recessive jaw 3 Maxillofacial surgeons confirmed it. A common GP didn’t.

I thought my chin was fine, I just needed Bimax. I’m recommended to get Genio as well.

I think Bimax would benefit you, it’s an invasive surgery but if you’re serious about fixing your jaw, it’ll help you health wise in the future too. I imagine they’ll offer you Genioplasty free with Bimax if your chin would benefit from being moved.

How’s your breathing and what’s your bite like?
My breathing is okay and I was told that my bite is slightly too low by an orthodontist although, I was told that with Invisalign, it could fix that as I have some minor-medium teeth overcrowding. I am also hoping that it would give me a wider smile which could affect my face positively. I saw some before after scans that looked good.

• +1
My breathing is okay and I was told that my bite is slightly too low by an orthodontist although, I was told that with Invisalign, it could fix that as I have some minor-medium teeth overcrowding. I am also hoping that it would give me a wider smile which could affect my face positively. I saw some before after scans that looked good.
Yeah my bite is good too, I was told it's up to me whether I want to do Invisalign before or after Bimax.

You don't have to, but if you do want to look more aesthetic, get some scans done and look into Bimax+Genio, it would benefit you greatly.

• +1
Yeah my bite is good too, I was told it's up to me whether I want to do Invisalign before or after Bimax.

You don't have to, but if you do want to look more aesthetic, get some scans done and look into Bimax+Genio, it would benefit you greatly.
Will do, thanks

• +1