What should I go for? Genioplasty, lipo, chin implant...? (pics)

Early Life Crisis

Early Life Crisis

Iron
(I know, I'm bald. Fixing it is in my plans.)
I'm 25 M, and I struggle with a double chin that affects my confidence even more than my balding. When viewed from the side, my cervicomental angle is quite obtuse and even the slightest head movement reveals my double chin. I suspect that it also completely conceals my jawline, giving me an unflattering thumb-like appearance.

Yesterday, I met with a plastic surgeon who suggested a laser submental liposuction to remove some of the fat and transfer a portion to my chin, for a chin augmentation via fat transfer.

I'm seeking a second opinion from a maxillofacial surgeon next week to determine if a genioplasty would be a more suitable option for me. Although I suffer from sleep apnea and snoring, a genioplasty was never previously suggested during my treatment, and I was told that my chin was not recessed enough for this procedure when I asked. Help me to ascend.
1 2 4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcell, thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
Monobloc or nothing

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and WanderingBurro
ccw bimax

my condolences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Probably focus on fixing hair first.
Then bimax.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
bimax, then jaw wraparound, maybe mse plus zygo filler and undereye plus browridge filler
fillers around eyes are a fucking cheatcode
they last 2 years average
for hair you have fin/ru+min and dermaneedling with ghkcu or hair system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
lose weight first

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
You are extremely recessed. Whoever told you you aren't is gaslighting you hard. You really need bimax buddy... Possibly implants too.

I would focus on bimax and hairtransplant as your first major procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Sal and thecel
Possible brachycephalic cranium. PM me your front for a diagnosis.

What’s the point? Do you think you’ll be a model or something? You’re too old mate. Just moneymaxx and leave this site. You’ll be blackpilled to suicide if you stay in here too long.

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
You are extremely recessed. Whoever told you you aren't is gaslighting you hard. You really need bimax buddy... Possibly implants too.

I would focus on bimax and hairtransplant as your first major procedures.
But shouldn't I have heavy breathing problems in that case? Hairtransplant isn't a possibility right now, they told me I must wait a couple years to avoid having a patchy hair due to the balding not being finished.

Possible brachycephalic cranium. PM me your front for a diagnosis.
Idk if you're trolling, but my cranium format bothers for sure. If that's the case I guess I'm screwed, they only fix it on infants.

What’s the point? Do you think you’ll be a model or something? You’re too old mate. Just moneymaxx and leave this site. You’ll be blackpilled to suicide if you stay in here too long.
I just wish I could ignore it and move on, but it's hard. I can't gaslight myself, and it's very difficult to function well in society while I hate my appearance so much.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
bimax, then jaw wraparound, maybe mse plus zygo filler and undereye plus browridge filler
fillers around eyes are a fucking cheatcode
they last 2 years average
for hair you have fin/ru+min and dermaneedling with ghkcu or hair system.
really? do you have a good picture result of fillers around eyes?

Just updating, had an appointment with a maxillofacial surgeon that almost laughed at me when I mentioned a bimax.

He said it's a very brutal and invasive surgery, and no sane person would agree on perfoming that on me for "cosmetic reasons". He basically said it'd be the equivalent of amputating a healthy limb, and technically I'm healthy. My biting is fine, and besides not being handsome there are no reasons it would be necessary. Yeah, I snore a bit, but it's managable by non-surgical methods. I'm a bit shocked by how everyone suggested that as if it wasn't a big deal.

He said the best he could do is a genioplasty. Could it improve me a bit at least? I just want to stop looking weird and reach averageness.

Many here got bimax and with good results its not that bad

First u should focus on loosing weight, then hair transplant or hair system and after that maybe genio

U can fraud lower jaw recesseion with the beard

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
First u should focus on loosing weight
That's precisely the problem: I'm not fat, but I look fat. I used to be, now my weight is just normal and I'm very active, but this bullfrog neck won't go away. That's why I was considering a chin lipo.

(I know, I'm bald. Fixing it is in my plans.)
I'm 25 M, and I struggle with a double chin that affects my confidence even more than my balding. When viewed from the side, my cervicomental angle is quite obtuse and even the slightest head movement reveals my double chin. I suspect that it also completely conceals my jawline, giving me an unflattering thumb-like appearance.

Yesterday, I met with a plastic surgeon who suggested a laser submental liposuction to remove some of the fat and transfer a portion to my chin, for a chin augmentation via fat transfer.

I'm seeking a second opinion from a maxillofacial surgeon next week to determine if a genioplasty would be a more suitable option for me. Although I suffer from sleep apnea and snoring, a genioplasty was never previously suggested during my treatment, and I was told that my chin was not recessed enough for this procedure when I asked. Help me to ascend.
View attachment 2075271View attachment 2075264View attachment 2075267
Here are some softmaxes you should be doing, #1 gym maxing (and eventually lean maxing, your face is way to fat, lean down fatty it will make a huge difference) #2 get a tan, I’d recommend MT2 so you can get your base skin tone more orange, your goal should be to get creamy, olivey skin. #3 hop on a extreme hair regrowth protocal when I say extreme I don’t mean start ODing on finasteride. I mean be meticulous about your hair regrowth routine. Get a Microneedling pen, (it’s helped me a lot) your hair is gonna make a huge difference, #4 reshape your eyebrows, fix the curve at the end, try to get them straight or positive canthal tilted. #5 start mewing and taping your mouse shut at night forever, also sleep on your back with an airplane pillow (this will prob only get minor results but mewing should fix your saggy hyoid skin or atleast make it less noticeable if you mew properly. #6 get a jawliner and start chewing #7 I can’t see your teeth, but if they aren't perfectly straight and super white, you should spend some money on that before anything, #8 style max, #9 If you want you can start PE for a little confidence boost.
Money max, status max, social circle max. Goodluck brother, hope you ascend

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Here are some softmaxes you should be doing, #1 gym maxing (and eventually lean maxing, your face is way to fat, lean down fatty it will make a huge difference) #2 get a tan, I’d recommend MT2 so you can get your base skin tone more orange, your goal should be to get creamy, olivey skin. #3 hop on a extreme hair regrowth protocal when I say extreme I don’t mean start ODing on finasteride. I mean be meticulous about your hair regrowth routine. Get a Microneedling pen, (it’s helped me a lot) your hair is gonna make a huge difference, #4 reshape your eyebrows, fix the curve at the end, try to get them straight or positive canthal tilted. #5 start mewing and taping your mouse shut at night forever, also sleep on your back with an airplane pillow (this will prob only get minor results but mewing should fix your saggy hyoid skin or atleast make it less noticeable if you mew properly. #6 get a jawliner and start chewing #7 I can’t see your teeth, but if they aren't perfectly straight and super white, you should spend some money on that before anything, #8 style max, #9 If you want you can start PE for a little confidence boost.
Money max, status max, social circle max. Goodluck brother, hope you ascend
Forgot to mention, fix the neck beard, keep the stubble but make it thicker