What should i improve in my facial appeal

they are high

Idk tbh im retarded

u havent seen enough chads then.
I spend 3 hours a day watching psl god edit and go to a all boys school with 2000 students and wrestle and go to wrestling tournaments all across my country bruh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
u havent seen enough chads then.
U just have low confidence for some reason if I looked like u even tho I’m already low inhib I would be the most low inhib person in the world

I spend 3 hours a day watching psl god edit and go to a all boys school with 2000 students and wrestle and go to wrestling tournaments all across my country bruh
Girls dont like me!

U just have low confidence for some reason if I looked like u even tho I’m already low inhib I would be the most low inhib person in the world
I am the lowest inhib there is. Ive done crimes, not bragging or anything but, the police cant catch me cuz im him

I grew last month lmao i was 172 now im 175
That’s not a bad heigh 5’9 I’m 5’8 at 15 hopefully I grow but imo if ur above 5’8 height is cope it’s all about ur face and physique

• +1
if i got a gf then u def will get someone too
Its the problem with me, girls might want me but. Most of them got Horrible personalities, cant stand them

maybe I just should grow up and hit the gym?
Grow your eyebrows with minoxidil and grow ur lashes using a lash serum as you have neither of both and it will make you look less like a baby. Maybe also start skincare as your skin isn’t perfect. Your hair isn’t bad but it could be better, get a low taper fringe. Then obviously start going gym.

• +1
Reactions: reams
That’s not a bad heigh 5’9 I’m 5’8 at 15 hopefully I grow but imo if ur above 5’8 height is cope it’s all about ur face and physique
Im 5”9

Its the problem with me, girls might want me but. Most of them got Horrible personalities, cant stand them
then its matter of time, you just need to wait

my dream was being a model, now i understand that its over. How it felt to be a model when u were 14?
It was hell for me, i am autistic as fuck bro, the director blamed me for not being able to pose and i left in 1-2 weeks

• So Sad
Reactions: reams
Who cares that can be created ima a chad mentally in mtns body 😪
Im too darktriad for chad…, i am a manipulator, and sarcastic even if i dont want to, energy drainer!! I have bpd

• +1
Ik girls don’t care about muscles but do u workout ?
They do care. I did, at 14 then i stopped cuz i looked too big for my age and disnt fit in clothes

They do care. I did, at 14 then i stopped cuz i looked too big for my age and disnt fit in clothes
😂bro suffering from success

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Samsepioler
U should get back into I find working out fun do u ? It’s only thing I can really enjoy since everyone think I’m weird and autistic because I act like it in a satire way but everyone think I’m serious

U should get back into I find working out fun do u ? It’s only thing I can really enjoy since everyone think I’m weird and autistic because I act like it in a satire way but everyone think I’m serious
I dont want to waste my daily hours working out when i can rott, i still workout not as hard as i did tho , to keep my slim body

I dont want to waste my daily hours working out when i can rott, i still workout not as hard as i did tho , to keep my slim body
Bruh u don’t think it’s fun ?

What do you do to workout also kinda cringe bro like if u actually tried u could have such a good live muh I’m autistic is such an excuse

What do you do to workout also kinda cringe bro like if u actually tried u could have such a good live muh I’m autistic is such an excuse
Working out doesnt have to do anytging with my BPd if u hd it you would get it, i have zero emotional inteligence lmao

Working out doesnt have to do anytging with my BPd if u hd it you would get it, i have zero emotional inteligence lmao
Who cares about the emotional intelligence. Maybe it’s just a cultural difference tbh

Who cares about the emotional intelligence. Maybe it’s just a cultural difference tbh
IMG 0841
I literally have zero, and they alienate from me u dont get it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
View attachment 2691780I literally have zero, and they alienate from me u dont get it jfl
I do bruh everyone alienates me literally I have no friend because I’m somewhat funny I make friends but then I mess with friends to much and then get no friends it’s like a vicious cycle I literally have no friends bruh I’ve been kicked out of three school and the one thing I had was my wrestling team but they’ve started to alienate me because I mess with people to much

• +1