WHAT SHOULD I IMPROVE ? (Motion Video Included)

Not that brutal luckily.

I would say average white native young man, is around 180cm tall, aka 5'11
I am 6'2/188cm, and I mogg 80% of men in height.

LOL. This dude is 176 cm / 5'9 (A sort of datingshow where they make men put on mask to hide face, and make it more about inside personlaity for something)
And get treated and laughed at asif he is some manlet, when she saks him his height. Obviously the woman is tall one of like 5'11.

In Netehrlands you can be about 5'8 as the cut of height I would say for most women. You better not go below that

as long as you’re 2-4 inches taller than woman , I don’t think it’s much issue

mogs astrosky

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
Tan and gymaxx you’re a full blown chad then

I’m open to discuss about surgeries I need to ascend more , please contribute if you have some knowledge

Visible Failo I know myself is my non existent brow ridge , feminine nose and not good under eye support , also i have kinda blonde hairs and light brows

WHAT SURGERIES WILL I HAVE TO GET ?

View attachment 760735

Anither fucking chad i swear how do you guys find this forum this forum has chads off every kind minus 1 chang i have yet to see a chang on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
  • Love it
as long as you’re 2-4 inches taller than woman , I don’t think it’s much issue
True I think. Average younger women are 168 - 170 cm ranges / 5'6 in Netherlands.

• +1
Anither fucking chad i swear how do you guys find this forum this forum has chads off every kind minus 1 chang i have yet to see a chang on this site
0D908E16 DCE0 4B00 87E8 4754CB5A4069
6 feet 1 chang :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
This retarded forum really can’t tell this is just a LARP? OP, post a video of you holding a paper with your username and “looksmax” written on it.