What should I include in my eye-lightening drops formula?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Here’s my current plan:

50% Water (tap is fine idk?)

50% Honey

I would like to add more, but I am unsure of what to add. You see, my mom does not allow me to buy chemicals at my will. Honey, of course, is easily accessible in the household. I would like ideas on what else could be used in my formula, for I view my current one as insufficient. I do have MSM supplements in a tablet form. The problem is that this means that they aren’t pure MSM.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Gaygymmaxx
Here’s my current plan:

50% Honey

I would like to add more, but I am unsure of what to add. You see, my mom does not allow me to buy chemicals at my will. Honey, of course, is easily accessible in the household. I would like ideas on what else could be used in my formula, for I view my current one as insufficient. I do have MSM supplements in a tablet form. The problem is that this means that they aren’t pure MSM.
cope tbh i’ve tried it and it just hurt like hell and made my eye very red

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten and Deleted member 1901
i'd say it's cope. liposomal glutathione and msm flakes are the best and most cost effective.

• +1
Reactions: thebeliever and Deleted member 1901
how are you so desperate ong. With this desperation you can get pity sex from anyone

Sugar make sure you consume 200g a day

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
It sounds like a joke, but it actually works. But for it to work, it needs to be done consistently every day.

I tested last year, a homemade eye drop with water and honey. My eyes cleared a shade more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It sounds like a joke, but it actually works. But for it to work, it needs to be done consistently every day.

I tested last year, a homemade eye drop with water and honey. My eyes cleared a shade more.
Go back to reddit what the fuck is that abysmal profile picture

You cannot possibly be male

• JFL
Reactions: angelo, looksmidder and Deleted member 1901

I call basedunicorn as my girlfriend if that user is female.

• JFL
Reactions: angelo and Gaygymmaxx

Luckily I'm a man. But I must admit to your lordship that my life would be infinitely easier if I were a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Lime juice for green eyes, windex for blue eyes, thank me later

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Here’s my current plan:

50% Honey

Dude there’s threads explaining all this in depth