What should I order to hormone and pubertymaxx

Rabidur

Rabidur

Iron
I’m 16 and have about 300$ in bitcoin and know have to access the deep web. I have asked @jefferson this before and he said I should take proviron and an ai if I want to get a more androgenic looking face. I also plan on getting some kdht. What should I get so that I can get more masculine features without having to do a pct and something that won’t make me grow since I'm 6’6 already. Please also provide where could I order the things you reccomend with bitcoin. Thanks in advance boyos

Tamoxifen

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Rabidur
imagine buying steroids off the deep web and just wasting your bitcoin to receive nothing, or just getting sent an unsterile mystery substance that was probably made in a bathtub

There are trusted sources on surface web, or you can just know who to look for in a gym, and ask them for some help.

imagine buying steroids off the deep web and just wasting your bitcoin to receive nothing, or just getting sent an unsterile mystery substance that was probably made in a bathtub

There are trusted sources on surface web, or you can just know who to look for in a gym, and ask them for some help.
I have my own credit card but my parents see my transactions and they will fuck me up if I order something like that and looking at steroid forums they say ordering off the deep web is one of the safer alternatives. I’m not buying experimental drugs anyway it’s mostly pharmaceutical substances and if they’re in properly sealed blister packs I'm all good.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
eroids.com has some ratings for supliers. Seems legit to me on first sight.

• +1
Reactions: Rabidur
Yea I was on the fence for mk for a long time since I don’t want to grow anymore I’ll just start looking wierd
ah i see ur height now

can you lend me 3 inches? you'll still be human and i will almost be human

• +1
I’m 16
I'm 6’6 already.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1

70% of steroids on the black market is bunk/fake.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie