What should I prioritize, mouth or eyes?

What should i do first?

• Mouth

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Eyes

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
What should i prioritize? My mouth or my eyes?

My jaw, in some pics, do not look that bad. But i have a biretrusion (yeah, confirmed by a dentist and a surgeon), and my teeth are hideous, and sometimes you can notice a short-face syndrome and it is like my jaw's too round, my lower lip is smaller than the upper one, i have like a lizard mouth.

I don't think I would go for a health insurance doctor, they fix the problem but they don't work much for the aesthetical side, for as I know.

But with my job i have a sort of assurance for medical things, and it should cover a surgery (of course most famous surgeon don't work for this, but i hope i don't need a big work, just fixing the aesthetical problem)

Also i'm the one with the worst eyes are that i know, except for the ones who are deformed or have big nct. I lack bones, i have uee and they are so dead looking. I was thinking about Pagnoni and these custom implants.

Of course i wanna do both, but i wanna prioritize what would work better for me at first. Also, there are chances of implants moving if i do them first and then fix my mouth?

My parents won't let me do much rn, so i'm just trapped in this situation.

In some pics i'm just like this jfl:

• Hmm...
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Mouth, eyes aren’t the be all and end all and quite hard to change, plus you’ve got a good jaw so pair that with good lips and your set

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Mouth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 10615, Kristin and 19 others
you look so funny man
lips

both

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Eyes are actually quite good because there deep set, shape is a little bit shit but nothing you can do about it, the fact they are really deep set makes up for it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Baldingman1998
Eyes are actually quite good because there deep set, shape is a little bit shit but nothing you can do about it, the fact they are really deep set makes up for it imo
There are procedures for the shape.
Like cantho and implants.
The fact that you can't change eyes at all is a myth

mouth first
the main and big problem with your eyes is the color. use contacts or smth

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
well , your upper lip is bigger than lower, lip filler would be really nice , no homo

Eyes. You look fukking weird, almost like a chimera of a man and a foid, but you have huge potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
well , your upper lip is bigger than lower, lip filler would be really nice , no homo
I won't do fillers, they are a life debt with the surgeon.
Also the lip are weird cuz i have a retrusion and deep bite, why dont solving the problem instead of covering it

are his eyes actually deepset though? they look average for me, not overly hunter nor prey. also he has a bit of UEE. compare this with real hunter eyes on the left:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
are his eyes actually deepset though? they look average for me, not overly hunter nor prey. also he has a bit of UEE. compare this with real hunter eyes on the left:

View attachment 1306359
My eyes are shit tier, i dont even understand how people can see them as slightly good

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
B

• +1
Everything great except eyes and lips
@subhuman incel

• +1

My jaw, in some pics, do not look that bad. But i have a biretrusion (yeah, confirmed by a dentist and a surgeon), and my teeth are hideous, and sometimes you can notice a short-face syndrome and it is like my jaw's too round, my lower lip is smaller than the upper one, i have like a lizard mouth.

I don't think I would go for a health insurance doctor, they fix the problem but they don't work much for the aesthetical side, for as I know.

But with my job i have a sort of assurance for medical things, and it should cover a surgery (of course most famous surgeon don't work for this, but i hope i don't need a big work, just fixing the aesthetical problem)

Also i'm the one with the worst eyes are that i know, except for the ones who are deformed or have big nct. I lack bones, i have uee and they are so dead looking. I was thinking about Pagnoni and these custom implants.

Of course i wanna do both, but i wanna prioritize what would work better for me at first. Also, there are chances of implants moving if i do them first and then fix my mouth?

Mouth deffo, thought u were generally speaking like which one is more important mouth or eye, eyes ofc then.

Last edited:
YOUR MOUTH
YOUR EYES YOU CAN JUST SQUINT AND MAKE THEM LOOK A LIL BIT BETTER

You look a bit like F1 driver Carlos Sainz.

Typical Spaniard eyes, not really a bad feature, but not ideal.

Your bottom lip is weird, do you have a good balanced bite and lip seal?

You look a bit like F1 driver Carlos Sainz.

Typical Spaniard eyes, not really a bad feature, but not ideal.

Your bottom lip is weird, do you have a good balanced bite and lip seal?
U dont read the post lol

I have a deep bute and a biretrusion

U dont read the post lol

I have a deep bute and a biretrusion
Apologies I skimmed it.

Those are easy fixes, do those first.
Health benefits aswell so prioritize them.

And bro you are literally on the verge of Chad.

You should be slaying 😍

Here you go buddy, gave you a tan better zygos and fixed your lips

Attachments

• AirBrush_20210908231059.jpg
    AirBrush_20210908231059.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Love it
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member 795
Neither one has good options IMO.

basically few surgery away from chad

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
I guess i'll fix my mouth first

You look already great. But I've puked when I saw your teeth. Fix your grill man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You look already great. But I've puked when I saw your teeth. Fix your grill man
Yeah OP, the reason you probably get treated like shit IRL is because of your teeth, not really your eyes or lips. IIRC you're from Italy so might not be as big of a failo as in the US:

5d7769ac23d5a3001f4fae44

Yeah OP, the reason you probably get treated like shit IRL is because of your teeth, not really your eyes or lips. IIRC you're from Italy so might not be as big of a failo as in the US:

View attachment 1308853

Fact is, idk why but in some pics my jaw doesn't look bad, and in some it does.. here i put some distance pic where i look "better" and where i do not. They are just few months ago, and now i'm even leaner

Then there are pics like this, that make me wonder how do i look like irl. The bad ones or the "good" ones? A friend of mine that sometimes i look like the bad ones, sometimes i look like the good ones. What is this shit?

Lips, eyes are just average but a lot of chads can have them that shape if they have the masculine jaw like you do, sometimes it even keeps harmony meanwhile a poor mouth ratio can fuck up everything

Lips, eyes are just average but a lot of chads can have them that shape if they have the masculine jaw like you do, sometimes it even keeps harmony meanwhile a poor mouth ratio can fuck up everything
my eyes are atrocious, but yeah, i will fix my mouth first, then going for orbital implants

honestly, bump

You look like a guy I knew
Are you Iraqi?