What should I take at 16

MicahRay

MicahRay

Iron
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Posts
81
Reputation
15
Luckily I'm genetically blessed and I'm 6'1 but it comes with its own disadvantages which don't get me wrong the benefits far exceed the downsides but I can't gain muscle no matter what I've never taken anything like pre-workout or creatine before but I'm thinking about just jumping to the big guns and if so how would I get my hands on something like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: jayuree
Luckily I'm genetically blessed and I'm 6'1 but it comes with its own disadvantages which don't get me wrong the benefits far exceed the downsides but I can't gain muscle no matter what I've never taken anything like pre-workout or creatine before but I'm thinking about just jumping to the big guns and if so how would I get my hands on something like that
test 350 weekly. im 15 5,10 :( tanner stage 4 and gonna hop on 300. after a cycle with test expirement with tren and stuff.
 
  • +1
Reactions: MicahRay
test 350 weekly. im 15 5,10 :( tanner stage 4 and gonna hop on 300. after a cycle with test expirement with tren and stuff.
Were would one help you get it
 
  • +1
Reactions: jayuree
К счастью, мне повезло с генетикой, и мой рост 185 см, но это имеет свои недостатки, которые, конечно, не поймите меня неправильно – преимущества намного перевешивают минусы. Но я никак не могу нарастить мышечную массу, несмотря ни на что. Я никогда раньше не принимал ничего вроде предтренировочных комплексов или креатина, но подумываю о том, чтобы сразу перейти к более серьезным средствам. И если да, то как мне достать что-то подобное?
Брат зачем тебе эти быстрые результаты ? До 20 лет в лучшем случае ничего сильнее баддов лучше не пробовать ведь твой организм не до конца сформировался и к примеру после того как начнёшь добавлять тестостерон, твой организм перестанет вырабатывать его сам. Лучше отложи эту тему в тёмный ящик и подумай об этом потом
 

Similar threads

RoidKid
Replies
5
Views
93
RoidKid
RoidKid
N
Replies
2
Views
41
churro
churro
I
Replies
1
Views
66
fattofat
fattofat
ventiliatorius
Replies
5
Views
102
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
N
Replies
3
Views
22
noah15827
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top