What should my first ig post be?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
been debating for a while, sitting at 75 followrs atm

if i post me benching 2 plates for reps and putting something like "first time benching ever" or something like that would it be fine?

my biggest fear is that people will unfollow me as soon as I post.

Im going to follow more people i know after my first ig post since I need to have something on there

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned

if i post me benching 2 plates for reps and putting something like "first time benching ever" or something like that would it be fine?

Im going to follow more people i know after my first ig post since I need to have something on there
just be like zyzz bro, post whatever the fuck u want and if people dont like it then fuck em who gives a shit about them anyway

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

Start by figuring out the type of content you want to provide. Once you've done that, make sure that anyone who comes across your page knows what type of content they'll see. Deliver on expectations and you'll grow

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.

Physique pics.