what should my gym routine look like?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I plan on having a 5 day gym routine. As you all know i'm a man with a stature comparable to Justin Peter Griffin. What should my workout routine look like? BTW most of my workout is gonna be done at my school cause they have an epic gamer gym, downside is that they only have weight training machines so no cardio. Upside is that I have a bike and a Gym membership ?

Bench
Curls
Hammer Curls
Tricep extensions
Hit on Cardio Thots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 283 and Hiro
Lift 3x a week. Do ICF 5x5. MWF.
On off days, do cardio however you like. I personally walk 4 days a week outside in early morning for an hour (and it gets REAL cold where I live so it's challenging)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 283
epic gamer gym

:soy:

This is what I use.

As recommended to me by @Mandiblecel

Smug3

Bench
Curls
Hammer Curls
Tricep extensions
Hit on Cardio Thots
literal chad workout
Lift 3x a week. Do ICF 5x5. MWF.
On off days, do cardio however you like. I personally walk 4 days a week outside in early morning for an hour (and it gets REAL cold where I live so it's challenging)
i agree with this @fatcelnolonger
that or greyskull lp with caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, jefferson and Deleted member 283
pick a routine with heavy compounds (there are so many), and add accessories for back/lats, arms, and posterior chain/abs

Eat lots of protein and stay at a caloric deficit. You know what foods are good and which are bad.

Do cardio on your off days

Sleep as much as you can.

That's all you need, it's pretty simple and doesn't require that much time.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
pick a routine with heavy compounds (there are so many), and add accessories for back/lats, arms, and posterior chain/abs

Eat lots of protein and stay at a caloric deficit. You know what foods are good and which are bad.

Do cardio on your off days

Sleep as much as you can.

That's all you need.
this

:soy:

This is what I use.

As recommended to me by @Mandiblecel

View attachment 5967

How is it working out for you?

I've been taking some of the vitamins you recommended and it seems to have helped a lot with my acne

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
How is it working out for you?

I've been taking some of the vitamins you recommended and it seems to have helped a lot with my acne

Happy12

Glad to hear.

I don't have much to report yet as I've only been using it for the past 2 weeks.

I can say for sure it's much more effective than what I was doing.

I plan on following it for 5 more weeks, up until the day I leave for Tokyo.

View attachment 5977

Glad to hear.

I don't have much to report yet as I've only been using it for the past 2 weeks.

I can say for sure it's much more effective than what I was doing.

I plan on following it for 5 more weeks, up until the day I leave for Tokyo.

What will you do if project japan is a failure?

• +1
What will you do if project japan is a failure?

Happy3

A backup plan has been created.

I should know if I will fail half way into my trip I'm sure.

Since I'm already in Asia, that means plane ticket straight to Pattaya or Bangkok, if not there than Cebu City or Manila.

I will return to Tokyo to catch my return flight and go home having had sex with Asian girls.

So this plan cannot fail.

Until then I continue LooksMaxxing to get it over with in Tokyo that way I can go to SEA another time and for a dedicated trip instead of as Plan B.

View attachment 5985

A backup plan has been created.

I should know if I will fail half way into my trip I'm sure.

Since I'm already in Asia, that means plane ticket straight to Pattaya or Bangkok, if not there than Cebu City or Manila.

I will return to Tokyo to catch my return flight and go home having had sex with Asian girls.

So this plan cannot fail.

Until then I continue LooksMaxxing to get it over with in Tokyo that way I can go to SEA another time and for a dedicated trip instead of as Plan B.
Don't go to Luzon. Just go to Visayas.

• +1
If you're a newbie you don't need strength 5 times a day to max your progress. However if you do strength on same muscle group without 2 days rest between you're likely to over train. Try a two way split twice a week and cardio on the 5th day(swimming, cycling, climbing or running). How you split it doesn't matter, just separate your muscle groups into two sections like front and back. Use google images to figure out what muscle groups a exercise targets. In the end your body will be a little different from everyone else, so the only way to find out what works for you is to be methodical and experimenting.

In the beginning I think it is important to just get used to it the most. Try every physical activity you can think of. Find out what you like and what motivates you. If you figure out that you can jump trampolines 6 days a week and still want to do it more, but when you have to lift you can't motivate yourself to maxing out or outright skip days then focus on trampolining. There are tons of way to get fit. Lifting, sports, gymnastics, calisthenics. The important things are: incremental increase (the stronger you are the more you have to do) and balancing your nutrition (don't eat too much or too little or too unclean)

Day 1: Jerk off
Day 2: Jerk off
Day 3: Jerk off
Day 4: Cry
Day 5: Jerk off
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Rest

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Day 1: Jerk off
Day 2: Jerk off
Day 3: Jerk off
Day 4: Cry
Day 5: Jerk off
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Rest
Already doing this, how long til I get ripped?

good advice guys

you need to start swimming bro

with that gym shit you will never get thin

Do you really wanna go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283