• Stage 4 🤢🤢

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stage 5 🤢🤔

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I already know the answer (it should be 17)

But this thread will really expose the people who have something wrong with them.

Females​

In females, stage 5 usually happens around age 15. Changes include:

• Breasts reach approximate adult size and shape, though breasts can continue to change through age 18.
  • Periods become regular after 6 months to 2 years.
  • Females reach adult height 1 to 2 years after their first period.
  • Pubic hair fills out to reach the inner thighs.
  • Reproductive organs and genitals are fully developed.
  • Hips, thighs, and buttocks fill out in shape.
Tanner stages in femalesAge at the startNoticeable changes
Stage 1After the 8th birthdayNone
Stage 2From age 9–11Breast “buds” start to form; pubic hair starts to form
Stage 3After age 12Acne first appears; armpit hair forms; height increases at its fastest rate
Stage 4Around age 13First period arrives
Stage 5Around age 15Reproductive organs and genitals are fully developed

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
should be 21

• JFL
Reactions: mug
Okay, I'm going to be objective, I like adult women and I don't feel attracted to teenagers, but it is a reality that at 16 years old they are already super fucked and have more experience than the entire forum combined.

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Ken, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Okay, I'm going to be objective, I like adult women and I don't feel attracted to teenagers, but it is a reality that at 16 years old they are already super fucked and have more experience than the entire forum combined.
I like girls that are grown and busty but have good skin, they basically are the same as 20 yo girls but less ran through and slightly better looking.

16 they are still mostly innocent except for mega whores. Where J lived before AOC was 16 and everyone was happy 💀

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and GabachoCopium
16 they are still mostly innocent
:lul::lul::lul:
no the fuck they arent

and b4 u say anything, the AoC should be > or = 16 imo

I like girls that are grown and busty but have good skin, they basically are the same as 20 yo girls but less ran through and slightly better looking.

16 they are still mostly innocent except for mega whores. Where J lived before AOC was 16 and everyone was happy 💀
It also depends on the place, where I live at 16 there were already the sluttiest girls hanging out with big, tattooed thugmaxxed guys who were waiting for them on motorcycles at the exit of high school jfl

This paranoia about teenagers with adults is something recent

A classmate told me that she lost her virginity at 15 to a guy who was 30-something.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and mug
It also depends on the place, where I live at 16 there were already the sluttiest girls hanging out with big, tattooed thugmaxxed guys who were waiting for them on motorcycles at the exit of high school jfl

^^^

• +1

I made those other threads to scare pedophiles but I think dating a girl whos teenage esp when its legal is fine. And also in the past you could actually move out at 18 whereas now shes sheaparded by mommy so its more weird when before she could date whoever or you could provide a place for her. But now things are weird because we all live with our parents

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Show ignored content

• +1
15-16 is a good age