What should u write when hitting on someone online?

D

Deleted

Lurker
If i've never met the person before like how should i open? First thing could be like Hi or whatever but then what?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, metagross and BigJimsWornOutTires
Online dating or insta

Wanna fuck?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
Someone needs NT advice @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

Tagging redpill master @copingvolcel for a good opener

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580, Looks234 and 1 other person
If she's dtf then she isn't ltr material. Last time i tried to get a trad girl she blocked me for being too upfront.
Your looking for LTR rather than ONS?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
idk about IG bro only tinder. u ask basic questions and then ask to meet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted
talk to them like a normal person if you're looking for a "trad" girl

• +1
Reactions: metagross
You should get a girl from your social circle if you are looking for a ltr

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
If i've never met the person before like how should i open? First thing could be like Hi or whatever but then what?

I can help!

Best beginning conversation ice-breakers

1) I've been watching you.
2) I don't have much money, how are you?
3) Will you accept monthly installments?
4) You remind me of my sister, :love: HI!
5) Eh, I could do better but I'm feeling generous. How about you?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, ManzareK and Deleted
I brutally dumped her and have told her to fuck off and that we're not friends.

Most of the girls in my social circle wouldn't risk it based on that and the ones i know are dtf don't interest me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gamma
See the Chads she follows and talk to her about them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, metagross and BigJimsWornOutTires
Open cloth show bobs

You will most likely have to show some confidence and ask some flirty, cringy questions.
There is no way around this usually. I know it's cringe, but it has to be done. Otherwise the conversation will just be boring and she will leave you on read after 6 messages.

Talk about the town u live in and the culture there or smth if you live close to her

You will most likely have to show some confidence and ask some flirty, cringy questions.
There is no way around this usually. I know it's cringe, but it has to be done. Otherwise the conversation will just be boring and she will leave you on read after 6 messages.
Exactly! Look at this guy - he knows what he's talking about. You have to flirt with her but not be too obvious or, you know, too cringy. But you have to be a little creepy, but not too much. Just enough to ease her tension. For example, you could say, "So I enjoy watching serial killer documentaries and quite a fan of the recent ones on death row. This might sound a little corny, but I masturbate to horror scenes. So. There's that. And you were saying?"

Someone needs NT advice @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink

Tagging redpill master @copingvolcel for a good opener
Cold approaching is stupid, it's a pickup artist gimmick that doesn't work most of the time, because women don't know you, so how can they trust you? And why would they want to go on a date with a complete stranger?

The best way to meet women is through social circles. To do this, you need to join facebook groups that organize local social events with people of your age group, then you can attend those events every week and by doing this, you'll meet new people and make friends and acquaintances, some of which will be single women who will be interested in you. The trick is to join an event based on an interest or hobby that you have so that you can have at least one thing in common to start a discussion around, and from there, it's easy to meet women and go on lots of dates. And if you're assertive enough, you can have sex on the first date, and you don't need to break the bank to go on dates, you can go to a coffee shop, that's only 5-10$.

This is how most normies date and it works very well. The reason why many of us aren't aware of this is because the internet has made us isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, only to consume content online and to talk to people online instead of meeting people in the real world.

The way I see it, the main advantage that Chad has is that he can get laid from dating apps with very little effort on the same day he installs the app, while a normie has to build his social circles and go to lots of events to get dates, but if he does it enough and puts in enough effort, the normie can build a harem of many beautiful women to have sex with regularly, if that is what he wants.

As for the friendzone dillema, most people that you meet at those events will remain acquaintances, and the best way to ask a woman out is to be close enough socially that she has a connection with you, without being a close friend, so you're never in the friendzone.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 6403 and gamma
Why you approaching them when your a chad?

Why you approaching them when your a chad?
Only promiscuous girls approach and those aren't interesting to me. I want someone shy and conservative.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 15246
Cold approaching is stupid, it's a pickup artist gimmick that doesn't work most of the time, because women don't know you, so how can they trust you? And why would they want to go on a date with a complete stranger?

The best way to meet women is through social circles. To do this, you need to join facebook groups that organize local social events with people of your age group, then you can attend those events every week and by doing this, you'll meet new people and make friends and acquaintances, some of which will be single women who will be interested in you. The trick is to join an event based on an interest or hobby that you have so that you can have at least one thing in common to start a discussion around, and from there, it's easy to meet women and go on lots of dates. And if you're assertive enough, you can have sex on the first date, and you don't need to break the bank to go on dates, you can go to a coffee shop, that's only 5-10$.

This is how most normies date and it works very well. The reason why many of us aren't aware of this is because the internet has made us isolate ourselves from the rest of the world, only to consume content online and to talk to people online instead of meeting people in the real world.

The way I see it, the main advantage that Chad has is that he can get laid from dating apps with very little effort on the same day he installs the app, while a normie has to build his social circles and go to lots of events to get dates, but if he does it enough and puts in enough effort, the normie can build a harem of many beautiful women to have sex with regularly, if that is what he wants.

As for the friendzone dillema, most people that you meet at those events will remain acquaintances, and the best way to ask a woman out is to be close enough socially that she has a connection with you, without being a close friend, so you're never in the friendzone.
Christmas theme party next friday might get to know some bitches. Last event like that i was too autistic and told a girl who wanted to buy me drinks to fuck off bcuz of my bad stomach (I puke from alcohol)

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Christmas theme party next friday might get to know some bitches. Last event like that i was too autistic and told a girl who wanted to buy me drinks to fuck off bcuz of my bad stomach (I puke from alcohol)
You don't have to rely only on parties based around a popular theme, you can also go to events based on your own interests and build social circles around that and meet women in a situation that isn't awkward.

Also, if you don't like alcohol, then just be honest about it.

You don't have to rely only on parties based around a popular theme, you can also go to events based on your own interests and build social circles around that and meet women in a situation that isn't awkward.

Also, if you don't like alcohol, then just be honest about it.
Thing is people have stopped having big house parties where i live. We all just have our own 10-15 people like drinking w music gay shit. The girls don't interest me either.

Honestly the closest to an ltr worthy girl is one i met at my drivings exam and i never saw her again after talking for 2 hours (I was in a relationship so couldn't hit on her)

Thing is people have stopped having big house parties where i live. We all just have our own 10-15 people like drinking w music gay shit. The girls don't interest me either.

Honestly the closest to an ltr worthy girl is one i met at my drivings exam and i never saw her again after talking for 2 hours (I was in a relationship so couldn't hit on her)
Like I said, you need to join local social events where you would do things that interest you but within a social environment, that it the best way to make new friends and meet women in real life without being a weirdo who approaches random women on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back