what should we do to reduce the pheno failo

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
@SubhumanCurrycel @Currypirate4 we three have bad pheno which does not have any smv appeal. So what should we three do to get ourselves loving girlfriends with equal power balance instead of simping. Since looks are what matter

so you're alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yunggod and Deleted member 5912
🔫

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod and Good_Little_Goy
sorry, who the fuck are u?
calm down you high E curry, it's not like i insulted you :lul:
anyways, there's not much that can mitigate pheno failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
calm down you high E curry, it's not like i insulted you :lul:
anyways, there's not much that can mitigate pheno failo
thanks for the advice

3038821B DBD1 4325 9F5F 194C1A62FCCE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
tbh I'd probably start with some sort of skin lightening, hydroquinone maybe, I'm not very knowledgeable about it
add an spf and vit c serum to your daily routine and a retinoid if it can take it and you can fit it in to your routine
the better your skin is looking in general, the less the colour will matter so take good care of it
maybe experiment with light brown contacts and beta carotene to give you a more exotic look

That's everything that comes to mind immediately

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
welcome back

become whitewashed
speak without accent
dress white
anything else is too extreme

• Love it
tbh I'd probably start with some sort of skin lightening, hydroquinone maybe, I'm not very knowledgeable about it
add an spf and vit c serum to your daily routine and a retinoid if it can take it and you can fit it in to your routine
the better your skin is looking in general, the less the colour will matter so take good care of it
maybe experiment with light brown contacts and beta carotene to give you a more exotic look

That's everything that comes to mind immediately
thx bhai, I appreciate ur help

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
i feel very bad for you, your pheno is shit

even this guy phenomogs you
notice how he looks like a very dark caucasoid man?
tumblr_n4pxyjY12H1sdmvi3o2_400.jpg

@SubhumanCurrycel @Currypirate4 we three have bad pheno which does not have any smv appeal. So what should we three do to get ourselves loving girlfriends with equal power balance instead of simping. Since looks are what matter
If west then larp as other race fair skinned ones as med and dark skinned ones as bbc/mulatto. In india it doesn't matter status is more important than looks (the whole fair skinned, slightly high bf ranbir kapoor pheno means belonging to a rich family) so ironically it becomes a form of betabuxing since your worth is set by your wealth and status not by any physical qualities which signifies higher genetic value

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3163 and Deleted member 1588
Change bone structure

My pheno is also not that good tbh

If west then larp as other race fair skinned ones as med and dark skinned ones as bbc/mulatto. In india it doesn't matter status is more important than looks (the whole fair skinned, slightly high bf ranbir kapoor pheno means belonging to a rich family) so ironically it becomes a form of betabuxing since your worth is set by your wealth and status not by any physical qualities which signifies higher genetic value
what do you guess is ranbir bf??
I have never seen him ripped even when he was young tbh and his face looks a little chubby tho his pheno mogs in india

I have never seen him ripped even when he was young tbh and his face looks a little chubby tho his pheno mogs in india
20-22?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
He looks chubby because of his bones no amount of cutting can bring any chiseled features for his face and ironically girls here prefer that.
Low bf, hollow cheeks, veiny arms mean belonging to a poor and starving class which qualities are seen as high in psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Copeful, Lolcel and 2 others
He looks chubby because of his bones no amount of cutting can bring any chiseled features for his face and ironically girls here prefer that.
Low bf, hollow cheeks, veiny arms mean belonging to a poor and starving class which qualities are seen as high in psl
so should I bear mode max?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
jfl you are right tho the amount of subhumans i have seen who are dating decent girls in india is astonishing but they all have one thing in common very fair skinned, plus running beard fraud game

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 3163
really bhai can you post some pics of his face and physique i dont think he is that high bf tbh
jfl you are right tho the amount of subhumans i have seen who are dating decent girls in india is astonishing but they all have one thing in common very fair skinned, plus running beard fraud game
I need someone to invest in my cannada visa

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1588
North Atlantidmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3163
Grow a lot of hair

• JFL
Looksmax, become a more interesting person or lower your standards. Those are your only 3 options. You can become more interesting by becoming really good at guitar for example. The reason why there are some guys who are have a girlfriend that is much hotter than them is because they were able to appear so interesting that the woman didn't care that they weren't extremely good looking. When we say that personality doesn't matter it's true because being funny doesn't have anything to do with the quality of your jokes but more whether or not women actually like you, but becoming more interesting has a very positive impact because it makes you stand out from the rest, because girls would rather date a cool guitarist who can play lots of cool songs but isn't super attractive than to date the guy who is so obsessed with the gym that he does nothing else and is really boring.

Becoming more interesting won't really help you for hookups or to pickup girls in bars, but it will help you when trying to get a girlfriend. Just being able to do something cool like playing guitar will already make women want to talk to you. Guys who aren't naturally handsome can't settle with being as boring as the average guy because if they have nothing that makes them interesting, then of course the only thing that is going to make them different from the rest is their looks, and if their looks suck, then they aren't going to be very successful with women. And it doesnt have to be guitar specifically, it could be anything else that is as interesting really, it could be another instrument or it could be a cool sport or it could be a combination of cool things.

• +1
Also why though?
Are you ashamed of your race?

Looksmax, become a more interesting person or lower your standards. Those are your only 3 options. You can become more interesting by becoming really good at guitar for example. The reason why there are some guys who are have a girlfriend that is much hotter than them is because they were able to appear so interesting that the woman didn't care that they weren't extremely good looking. When we say that personality doesn't matter it's true because being funny doesn't have anything to do with the quality of your jokes but more whether or not women actually like you, but becoming more interesting has a very positive impact because it makes you stand out from the rest, because girls would rather date a cool guitarist who can play lots of cool songs but isn't super attractive than to date the guy who is so obsessed with the gym that he does nothing else and is really boring.

Becoming more interesting won't really help you for hookups or to pickup girls in bars, but it will help you when trying to get a girlfriend. Just being able to do something cool like playing guitar will already make women want to talk to you. Guys who aren't naturally handsome can't settle with being as boring as the average guy because if they have nothing that makes them interesting, then of course the only thing that is going to make them different from the rest is their looks, and if their looks suck, then they aren't going to be very successful with women. And it doesnt have to be guitar specifically, it could be anything else that is as interesting really, it could be another instrument or it could be a cool sport or it could be a combination of cool things.
hmmm legit theory tbh. I need to normie hobbies max

hmmm legit theory tbh. I need to normie hobbies max
For guitar, the best tools imo are Rocksmith 2014 since its a fun game that is like guitar hero but with a real guitar that lets you play real songs and has fun minigames that you can play to improve your skills and become faster at playing; and the other really good tool is the website JustinGuitar because it has lots of free classes that can take you from beginner to a really good level and it is 100% free and the classes are really good and made in the form of youtube videos embedded onto specific sections on the website.
Also, you don't have to force yourself to do things that you hate, just try out new things and stick to the things that you like best and you will become more interesting as a result without even trying so hard.

• +1
no no I never had any gf or teen love due to my pheno
That unlistee youtube video of yours the german girl literally says I want to fuck you and you still have a complex

That unlistee youtube video of yours the german girl literally says I want to fuck you and you still have a complex
they were roasting me in german also Im khhv for a reason

• +1
Reactions: benchortable and Deleted member 5912
rhino gymmax hairstyle that's all I got boyo :feelsbadman:

they were roasting me in german also Im khhv for a reason
i rewatched and only the jewess was talking shit
she was saying you were sad and at the end cringed at you asking if they would blow you

• +1
i rewatched and only the jewess was talking shit
she was saying you were sad and at the end cringed at you asking if they would blow you
Other was good??

• +1
Reactions: benchortable