What should you do when a girl lies to you?

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
I asked a girl from my acting class to go out after the course, to have a drink or something, and she was like: "OMG! I can't, I have to visit my sick grandma, she's in the hospital, I go there every day...". And I was like: "What's wrong with her, maybe I can help, I have some essential oils and stuff, they can do wonders...". She declined my help and I didn't insist anymore.
During class, the acting teacher mentioned that some Italian actors were in town and were performing a show in Italian in a nearby theater and said to the girl: "Hey, you know Italian right? You should go see this show, it's free and right across the street, it starts in an hour, are you free?". The girls said: "Yeah, I'm not busy, I will go...". It took me a few seconds to process what happened and I just wanted to shout:" Excuse me, but what about your sick grandmother?!!". I realized that she just lied to me, and most likely there is no sick grandma.
What should you do in this situation?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and stuckneworleans
Sentence her to death ded srs

She already lied to you before you fucked / dated her, let alone if both of you were in a relationship / having sex if she wouldnt fuck you over.

Ignore her, no need to spend time on her.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Alt Number 3 and stuckneworleans
looksmax, you're too ugly rn.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're not blackpilled if you believe anything a woman tells you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Aesthetic
Naah, I think I'm gonna ask her every time I see her, in front of other people how her grandma is doing and be like: "OMG, that's so sad...", "You are a very brave young woman!", "You are an inspiration to all of us!", etc.; let's see how long she will pretend her grandma is sick.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 4991 and عبد الرحمن
Rape her

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
ask her if she will give you a hug for $1000

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and hebbewem
Lol. That's bad. Nothing to do just save face and look better.
Naah, I think I'm gonna ask her every time I see her, in front of other people how her grandma is doing and be like: "OMG, that's so sad...", "You are a very brave young woman!", "You are an inspiration to all of us!", etc.; let's see how long she will pretend her grandma is sick.
She won't give a fuck

You know what to do
CourageousGreedyDwarfmongoose size restricted

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and stuckneworleans
laugh and let it be a small milestone in your journey in understanding women

they lack morals, modern ones anyway..