What side hustles require little starting capital but make lots of money if done correctly?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Ideas?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thereallegend
Reselling things, any types of sales. Some people are so naturally good at sales that they can become rich quick

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MM299579, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Proxy selling SaaS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 12189 and House Lannister
Just find the silver bullet bro

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Have you learned nothing from Crisick's course you shitskin top student mother brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, House Lannister and Dystopian
sell krokodil in red square

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: House Lannister and Bakin donuts 🍩
I sell bugs. Costs hardly anything & nets me a couple hundred a month. Not life changing, but doesn't really cost me any time or effort

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 23848, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Have you learned nothing from Crisick's course you shitskin top student mother brother
The only thing that French shitskin taught me was how to bang 10000 Stacy supermodels a day smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and ReadBooksEveryday
I sell bugs. Costs hardly anything & nets me a couple hundred a month. Not life changing, but doesn't really cost me any time or effort
Are you fucking kidding me??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and Deleted member 5467
Blogs if you are smart and not lazy. I would lookup Matt diggity on YouTube, he knows a lot about SEO.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and House Lannister
people preparing for apocalypse and bug-eating

brutal

I actually wanna try this with local bugs from my pet store. Do you have your own webshop?

That’s sick. What kind?

Last edited:
That’s sick. What kind?
I sell crickets and isopods. There's always local reptile owners trying to get crickets cheaper than pet stores. Some species of isopods are incredibly rare and can sell for $200 a bug, but I haven't managed to get into the high end ones yet. Some species like Spinosus are gorgeous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20670