What skull do you have?

What skull do you have?


  • Total voters
    41
D

Deleted member 6873

.
Joined
May 9, 2020
Posts
14,670
Reputation
25,274
I have angel lmao
 
6873
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Patient A, Deleted member 1338 and 5 others
Papabakvet
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6873
Idk and idc
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and 1 other person
I'm a skullcel
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Warrior tbh.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Chadeep and Deleted member 6873
Which faggot voted wimp.
 
1590248563453

XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Tony
Avi
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1127 and Deleted member 6873
Keyboard warrior
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
No skull for your face
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6873
idk i chose witch because it sounds interesting
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Finalchad and Deleted member 6873
Warrior subhuman Ethnic skull.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
What the fuck is angel and witch skull?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
all warrior features except chin and ramus
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Wimp and warrior
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I do not know actually.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
What the fuck is angel and witch skull?
Chrome 2020 05 23 19 28 55

Female version of Warrior vs Wimp but from what i understood there are men with angel skulls and probably witch skulls too.
 
I’m black so I am chimp lol
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 4804, Patient A and 3 others
I’m not white or black so wimp skull
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i saw some caveman skull. reseblance is uncanny. its basically both wimp and ,,warrior''
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Disgusting Rat skull, I live in the sewers.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
homo-sapiens-cranium-cro-magnon-1-DTF1G2.jpg

100% id fit it on my side profile pic and will fit 80%
 

Attachments

  • 15902557824482813522399253254705.jpg
    15902557824482813522399253254705.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 6873 and Crowley
Warrior niggas be like :
7m7ebehkmsd21
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6164
Damn, you must be really ugly if you say that. Otherwise you're selfhating.
I thought all blacks have chimp head tho I saw it online somewhere I saw some video or some shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
warrior wimp because its inbetween
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I thought all blacks have chimp head tho I saw it online somewhere I saw some video or some shit
Idk but it might be because black people carry the genes of homo erectus or something.

1590256206596
 

Similar threads

Raison_d'être
Replies
3
Views
22
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
56
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs
V3xo
Replies
4
Views
46
price.
price.
L
Replies
0
Views
8
levisko
L
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
39
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top