Rosemary & castor oil
chin strap
Volufiline

What should i add to the list ?
Add furosemide, minoxidil, derma roller, tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and menas
Add furosemide, minoxidil, derma roller, tretinoin
whats minoxidil for i dont have a receeding hairline, i dont need tretinoin i have flawless skin, plus bro i said softmaxx how tf is furosemide a softmaxx but thanks for your suggestion 🙏

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
whats minoxidil for i dont have a receeding hairline, i dont need tretinoin i have flawless skin, plus bro i said softmaxx how tf is furosemide a softmaxx but thanks for your suggestion 🙏
Furosemide is for debloating its a diuretic. Debloating is softmaxxing
Tretinoin is to achieve the not only flawless but also glowing skin like the tiktok prettyboys, its also for preventing wrinkles and fine lines
Minox for eyelashes and to get the optimal straight positive tilted eyebrows

Furosemide is for debloating its a diuretic. Debloating is softmaxxing
Tretinoin is to achieve the not only flawless but also glowing skin like the tiktok prettyboys, its also for preventing wrinkles and fine lines
Minox for eyelashes and to get the optimal straight positive tilted eyebrows
im 15 gonna be 16 in 3 months but i dont think i can get neither furosemide or tretinoin + probably cant find minox here to i will get it when i go to germany or smthn
Btw should i get a derma roller or derma stamp

• +1
im 15 gonna be 16 in 3 months but i dont think i can get neither furosemide or tretinoin + probably cant find minox here to i will get it when i go to germany or smthn
Btw should i get a derma roller or derma stamp
Where do you live? Also buy adapalene instead of tret cause u dont need a prescription for it
Get a derma stamp

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and menas
Where do you live? Also buy adapalene instead of tret cause u dont need a prescription for it
Get a derma stamp
Turkey currently will move to germany in a while my parents are kinda strict i cant get the medication kinda things currently my father is even against a derma stamp 😭💀 jfl

• +1
Turkey currently will move to germany in a while my parents are kinda strict i cant get the medication kinda things currently my father is even against a derma stamp 😭💀 jfl
Im 17 broski and i live in Albania which is 10x more shit than turkey. Just buy the drugs without ur parents knowing and for the furosemide make a fake prescription and tell one of ur friends who looks older to buy it for you

• +1
Reactions: silencio and menas
First identify your flaws then search for a solution. For example nonreason to buy tretinoin if youre 15 and have flawless skin.

• +1
Reactions: menas
Im 17 broski and i live in Albania which is 10x more shit than turkey. Just buy the drugs without ur parents knowing and for the furosemide make a fake prescription and tell one of ur friends who looks older to buy it for you
btw any tips on uee ? i think it ruins my eye area its not that bad tho will get volufiline

• +1
btw any tips on uee ? i think it ruins my eye area its not that bad tho will get volufiline
eyelidpulling. @ShawarmaFilth had results

• +1
will try, is ice hooding cope? Some say it helps
Everything is cope unless its hardmaxx. These things will give you marginal results,

• +1
Everything is cope unless its hardmaxx. These things will give you marginal results,
Just be born with slayer orbitals theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Tret if you have bad skin

eyelidpulling. @ShawarmaFilth had results
will try, is ice hooding cope? Some say it helps
Will warn you
It isnt permanent, you lose 80% of ur results after 2 weeks of stopping

Also dermastamp the volufiline with a .5-.75 needle

I think u can go up to 1.0 if u want

I’m doing it again, no eye pulling, just derma stamp volufiline and ice hooding, i’m seeing results

• +1
Reactions: menas and silencio
Will warn you
It isnt permanent, you lose 80% of ur results after 2 weeks of stopping

Also dermastamp the volufiline with a .5-.75 needle

I think u can go up to 1.0 if u want

I’m doing it again, no eye pulling, just derma stamp volufiline and ice hooding, i’m seeing results
is it not risky to derma stamp your eyelid

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Accutane. Tretinoin.

is it not risky to derma stamp your eyelid
First thing i thought of
Lmfaooo dont derma stamp ur fucking eyelid

Look at the mirror, tilt your head up and look at yourself

You see where ur lids stop hooding? Should be about under ur browridge, DO NOT STAMP THE ACTUAL EYELID

Stretch the skin under ur browridhe where the eyes stop hooding and stamp once a week, dont place volufiline on the actual eyelids either you’ll get worse results

• +1
Lmfaooo dont derma stamp ur fucking eyelid

Look at the mirror, tilt your head up and look at yourself

You see where ur lids stop hooding? Should be about under ur browridge, DO NOT STAMP THE ACTUAL EYELID

Stretch the skin under ur browridhe where the eyes stop hooding and stamp once a week, dont place volufiline on the actual eyelids either you’ll get worse results
Wait so do i apply it at the eyelids end or the browridge

• +1