What sort of autism do you think I have?

What sort of autism do you think I have?

• Total voters
The fact that you even made this thread in the first place should tell you the answer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Sadly there is no way you are NT, and you’re making it worse by asking a forum full of people on the spectrum (i’m the only NT one) We don’t know diagnoses and shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Sadly there is no way you are NT, and you’re making it worse by asking a forum full of people on the spectrum (i’m the only NT one) We don’t know diagnoses and shit
What do you mean there's no way I'm nt?

What do you mean there's no way I'm nt?
Because of the way you post and the things you obsess over, your life experiences (as you’ve told them to us). Something stifled your psychological growth and you have to fix it.

Unless it has all been shitposts, then i’m wrong

• So Sad
Definitely Aspergers, you seem pretty similar to me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Because of the way you post and the things you obsess over, your life experiences (as you’ve told them to us). Something stifled your psychological growth and you have to fix it.

Unless it has all been shitposts, then i’m wrong
So I guess that's my biggest downfall with dating?

So I guess that's my biggest downfall with dating?
I’m not sure, but it could be playing a part.

There will be problems for everyone in dating in the sense that we’ll never be the first choice for attraction. I know its hard to accept as a chad but hypergamy pretty much has made happy ltrs obsolete and almost everyone is seen as replacable, unless theyre betabuxing but then that’s even sadder.

In what way do I seem aspie?
How do you fare socially?
Lack of eye contact and over analyzing, is literally me, and socially I can communicate on a job easily and even make a few jokes, But making friends..... thats a different story

• +1
Highest-tier of autism since you are chadlite but still post here 50 times a day

• JFL
  • Foids are often very warm to me if I'm unmasked and flirt/complement me but as soon as I open my mouth, the majority start to freeze up, despite having a nice RP-accented baritone voice.
  • My voice tends to be quieter than average.
  • I overanalyze everything to a T, including mundane things or my own emotions/thoughts, just for the sake of it.
  • I sometimes tend to avoid eye contact but if it's with someone I'm crushing on, I tend to stare right in their eyes.
  • I am very high-inhib and don't drink/smoke/take illegal substances at all.
  • When it comes to a potential love interest, I carefully analyze any conversations I had with her and her body language/voice tone/expressions/actions she expressed with me.
  • I don't like casual sex, and I need an emotional connection with a girl and to make sure I'm likely gonna stay with her for a long time (or ideally forever) before having sex with her.
  • I do cardio sessions in the gym/home gym while watching K-On!
  • I watch what I eat VERY carefully, avoiding processed foods altogether. I only eat sweets rarely.
  • I still wear my face mask outside even in non-work settings because I'm frightened of long Covid.
  • I'm very idealistic when it comes to relationships and love.
  • I was really good at maths and science subjects at school, and whizzed through stats classes at Uni.
  • I tend to think about childhood often and enjoy working in paediatrics.
  • Some people while growing up suspected I was non-NT, called me "weird", etc
  • I find it hard to bend or twist my well-developed moral compass
  • As documented in an NSFW thread I made here, my body is extremely sensitive to touch
  • I appear very normal on the outside and I'm really good at masking
  • I cry a little, but that's it. About once every two months. I never throw tantrums.
  • I stopped babbling and talked "normally" when I was 2.
Sorry to break it yo ya! But it seems your like a soyboy cuck low t sperg. Aka 'man girl' or 'mangina' etc.

• Hmm...