What specific scans do I need from an orthodontist to show a jaw surgeon?

I

Ihatemyface

Iron
Hi guys, so does anyone know what specific scans I need to show the orthodontist before I get jaw surgery?

CBCT Scan

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
Cephalometric and/or CBCT.

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
This was the reply from the clinic “We are able to take Lateral Cephalogram and analysis. We do not have CBCT and refer for this when appropriate- it is extremely high dose radiation and is only undertaken if essential. It is only required for rare cases. Instead we take OPG radiograph which is more than sufficient for majority of cases.” my question is is this enough?

Cephalometric and/or CBCT.
This is what the clinic said “We are able to take Lateral Cephalogram and analysis. We do not have CBCT and refer for this when appropriate- it is extremely high dose radiation and is only undertaken if essential. It is only required for rare cases. Instead we take OPG radiograph which is more than sufficient for majority of cases.” Is that good enough

CBCT Scan
This clinic said this “We are able to take Lateral Cephalogram and analysis. We do not have CBCT and refer for this when appropriate- it is extremely high dose radiation and is only undertaken if essential. It is only required for rare cases. Instead we take OPG radiograph which is more than sufficient for majority of cases.” would that also work? Don’t wanna waste money if not

• +1
Reactions: bogii