What stage does your dick grow?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
Hey I'm 16 and I used to have a suifuel dick size. Measured my size a few weeks ago and I've grown alot. I'm wondering if I can get any taller

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hey I'm 16 and I used to have a suifuel dick size. Measured my size a few weeks ago and I've grown alot. I'm wondering if I can get any taller
i grew 0.5 inch girth at 17 at 0.2 inch length.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
For reference my dick size was below the average size in the uk and now its bigger than the average size. Please Respond

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, TheLooxMaxingKing and HTN_Mentalcel
No, its over, you might aswell just slit your wrists and DIE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, omniscientalen55, gr34ter and 1 other person
For me at 14 my dick was pretty much already at it's maximum (current) size. It's big but not huge, however I imagine it would have been considered huge for a 14 year old. Similar story with my height, I'm 6'0 so nothing crazy but I reached that point early on so I was heightmogging majority of niggas in middle school. Should've gotten pussy back then smh

For me at 14 my dick was pretty much already at it's maximum (current) size. It's big but not huge, however I imagine it would have been considered huge for a 14 year old. Similar story with my height, I'm 6'0 so nothing crazy but I reached that point early on so I was heightmogging majority of niggas in middle school. Should've gotten pussy back then smh
I see but what stage of puberty is dick growth at anyways

Around 18 but you can dickmaxx by jelqing

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Mine is still growing im sure but at a slower rate, currently 17
Height grew till 16 so stopped around height development

At 14 = 5.4 inches erect 165cm ish height
At 17 = 6.2 inches erect 180cm height

14-16 I feel was the most rapid growth

Mine is still growing im sure but at a slower rate, currently 17
Height grew till 16 so stopped around height development

At 14 = 5.4 inches erect 165cm ish height
At 17 = 6.2 inches erect 180cm height

14-16 I feel was the most rapid growth
Thing is I wanna grow taller I'm happy with 6 inches. My parents say I stunted my growth by going gym and im starting to lose hope tbf. My dick i kid u not was the same length from 14, like it grew a bit but never grew as much as it did 2 months ago. Genuinely was shocked

Thing is I wanna grow taller I'm happy with 6 inches. My parents say I stunted my growth by going gym and im starting to lose hope tbf. My dick i kid u not was the same length from 14, like it grew a bit but never grew as much as it did 2 months ago. Genuinely was shocked
Gym doesn't stunt growth

Getting sick as a child seems to stunt growth the most

Since you are 16, even if growth plates are still open, you will barely grow a decent amount.

Since you are 16, even if growth plates are still open, you will barely grow a decent amount.
Most ppl grow an inch from 16-21 i’m sure if you prioritize nutrition and SPRINTS and occasionally sauna you can squeeze out 2-3 inches