What state has the best looking foids

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
Title. I hate NJ it sucks here, Pennsylvania is all hill billy trash. Also btw theres a foid that thinks exactly like you, and is your type, but you will never find them so its over.

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Title. I hate NJ it sucks here, Pennsylvania is all hill billy trash. Also btw theres a foid that thinks exactly like you, and is your type, but you will never find them so its over.
Arizona and Michigan are the best I've seen

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Nebraska and Wyoming. South and North Dakota too.

Are east coast and west coast just chopped?

There are millions of hot foids in your state

Seattle & Portland are alright, anything below its rare to see anything above a 5.5 that isn't a latina that will cheat on you, idk about east
Fuck my life
Online girl from Washington, blonde hair, blue eyed, kissless virgin, and 5'2 i was supposed to meet in December but she just ghosts me now. :feelswhy:

Definitely not NYC. Mostly fat sheboons and asians there @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Definitely not NYC. Mostly fat sheboons and asians there @TechnoBoss
I've seen HTB's in lower parts of Manhattan, its surprising but also ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Fuck my life
Online girl from Washington, blonde hair, blue eyed, kissless virgin, and 5'2 i was supposed to meet in December but she just ghosts me now. :feelswhy:
She gets slayed by 8/10+ Chad juniors in ferry bathrooms bro I'm sorry

She gets slayed by 8/10+ Chad juniors in ferry bathrooms bro I'm sorry
Its okay, I already know its over. :feelswhy:

i would guess a rich area like LA

Show example please.
You are actually gay if you are not sexually attracted to the foids in your immediate vicinity.

You're way too picky. Heterosexuality is attraction to foids, not a tiny percentage of the hottest foids. That's not any different from a chadsexual lesbian. There is something wrong with you and people who think like you.

You're so picky that it's pathological. You are either gay and trying to hide it by saying that no foid looks good enough for you, of you have some kind of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
You are actually gay if you are not sexually attracted to the foids in your immediate vicinity.

You're way too picky. Heterosexuality is attraction to foids, not a tiny percentage of the hottest foids. That's not any different from a chadsexual lesbian. There is something wrong with you and people who think like you.

You're so picky that it's pathological. You are either gay and trying to hide it by saying that no foid looks good enough for you, of you have some kind of mental illness
Me when the foid infront of me is 200 pounds, the foid infront of her is 200 pounds aswell. But my english class stacy sits across from me

CA the LA & SD area. S. Tx. Michigan near Ann Arbor. FL Miami Beach.