What steps must I take to become a male model

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
4,194
Reputation
6,939
Once I get bimax, genioplasty, malarplasty, taban for the eyes and hairline lowering
(Yes I am getting all this you unmotivated fag I’m young, wealthy and hard working)
 
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Hindumaxx and hope for reincarnation
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
Lets assume you get all the required surgical and cosmetic procedures and achieve high level aesthetics.
To become a career model you'll have to be lean muscular, confident lol, and better than the rest. There are loads of GL wannabe models, so you'll need unique characteristics.
 
you could move to china after you get the surgeries and be a model there lol, its easy for GL whites
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
Look like this
1590445635094

:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
How good looking are you rn
 
mew in the womb
 
  • +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96
Lets assume you get all the required surgical and cosmetic procedures and achieve high level aesthetics.
To become a career model you'll have to be lean muscular, confident lol, and better than the rest. There are loads of GL wannabe models, so you'll need unique characteristics.
Would very green eyes and surfer hair do the trick
How good looking are you rn
I usually get like 5/10 from people here and they say I have good base and potential, I’m tall and white with compact midface and my failos are fixable
Cmon realistic standards please nobody can achieve ghat
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

xXXxZeusxXXx
Replies
11
Views
38
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
16
Views
88
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32
boneridden
Replies
4
Views
23
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
ICR
Replies
16
Views
109
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight
ReccesedSlavic
Discussion I walked 10k steps
Replies
11
Views
72
tansel
tansel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top