What steroids/PED’s is Davide Sanclimenti on ? (love island superstar)

BadmanPlayer

BadmanPlayer

Iron
I mean this physique is not natty attainable,
It seems so many chads are on performance enhancing drugs

IMG 4108
IMG 4109
IMG 4110

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
attainable with a couple cycles of test

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
im gonna roid when i grow tall enough im not gonna stunt my growth, or run fucking trt for no reason
same. i might blast and cruise if my dr prescribes testosterone cause the PCT and aromatization are whats bad. blast and cruise till tall enough with AI will be good for heightmaxxing. you're 175 at 16 right?

same. i might blast and cruise if my dr prescribes testosterone cause the PCT and aromatization are whats bad. blast and cruise till tall enough with AI will be good for heightmaxxing. you're 175 at 16 right?
175 at 15.5, i wouldnt blast and cruise at 15 incase you ever change ur mind, just run a pct, maybe you wont even want to do it anymore

175 at 15.5, i wouldnt blast and cruise at 15 incase you ever change ur mind, just run a pct, maybe you wont even want to do it anymore
BnC till goals are met. im terrified of pct cause of the whole growth plate thing. theres people that get back initial endogenous production back after years of blasting

BnC till goals are met. im terrified of pct cause of the whole growth plate thing. theres people that get back initial endogenous production back after years of blasting
theres people who blast nd cruise for 10 years and come back, but still its a risk, and pct or not, high test closes plates

even with ai? ai lowers estrogen more when you're on gear

hcg is not a pct, run 500mg as ur first cycle and for pct use nolva nd enclo
Should you not run HCG as well to help prevent atrophy of the testes whilst on cycle ?

• +1
only if u care about ur ball size
No but you need to keep them intact for after the cycle so you can produce naturally again no ?

• +1
because hcg doesnt have anything to do with ur test production
I swear someone said it should be used whilst on cycle to prevent testes from atrophying

• +1
over if you consider this chad

• +1
if you set your standards low they are more attainable
How is davide sanclimenti not a chad,
He has the ideal physique, ideal colouring and fantastic hair, as well as a good Italian accent which is high appeal

He has a robust jaw and equal facial thirds,
His eye area is his only weakness but it isn’t bad especially since his eyebrows are positively titled and he has good craniofacial development.

Have you even heard of Davide sanclimenti ?

I reccomend searching him on YouTube
Maybe these pictures don’t show you the full him

• +1
Looks like high test as his skin isn't mad thin from a DHT, and he doesn't have the vascularity and mass of a 19-nor.

I'd guess test and anavar if I had to
Ah ok 👌

• +1
same cycle as everybody

test masteron anavar

maybe even tren on top

if you want dry look this is the cycle