What supplement or medication should I take to cure depression without having to go to the psychologist?

N

Noobmaxxer

Iron
I have had depression for a few years and I constantly suffer from attacks, I feel like I am weak and that is why this happens to me, I learned about looksmaxxing for 2 years and currently I look good although I want to get rid of my depression and body dysmorphia

Getting the required supplements or medication will be a lot easier but more importantly reliable through a psychologist or doctor. Sources on the internet tend to be fleeting.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
SAM-E, Vitamin C, Niacin (FLUSH!), and maybe NAC or Ashwaganda if its the kind that legit needs SSRIs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and N1666
ur depression is likely rooted in ur body dysmorphia from blackpill which is incurable unless u have an amnesia pill

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Es probable que tu depresión tenga su origen en la dismorfia corporal causada por la pastilla negra, que es incurable a menos que tomes una pastilla para la amnesia.
Shit..

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
I have had depression for a few years and I constantly suffer from attacks, I feel like I am weak and that is why this happens to me, I learned about looksmaxxing for 2 years and currently I look good although I want to get rid of my depression and body dysmorphia
Just go to psychiatrist
Maybe you don’t have depression
If you do he will prescribe you ssri or snri but they take time to work
SAM-E, Vitamin C, Niacin (FLUSH!), and maybe NAC or Ashwaganda if its the kind that legit needs SSRIs
cope.

What is vit c going to do?
collagen and general energy/wellbeing, some studies found it reduces schizophrenia symptoms greatly as well

Just go to psychiatrist
Maybe you don’t have depression
If you do he will prescribe you ssri or snri but they take time to work

cope.
JoinedApr 20, 2023

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
sodium nitrite

MAOI, the most potent and powerful antidepressant there is. But be careful for its risk of death of tyramine food trigger.