What supplements does Amnesia use?

L

lilxder2

Sphinx
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Posts
2,847
Reputation
3,072
Title?

Tagging people who might know:
@Amnesia
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Pretty sure he said he doesnt really do any skincare except something very basic like sunscreen

Maybe I am missremembering though
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Pretty sure he said he doesnt really do any skincare except something very basic like sunscreen

Maybe I am missremembering though
i mean supplements as in pills that he eats for health and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
Pretty sure he said he doesnt really do any skincare except something very basic like sunscreen

Maybe I am missremembering though
mfer lying thru his teeth
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.
Thanks, I think he uses more but I will give you solution award anyway (if Amnesia should read this please still reply this thread is not finished)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.
Over I cant give you award because I posted in the wrong section
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
lots of estrogen and prolactin
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @0hMan @Lmao
Can you move thread to looksmax questions pls?
 
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @0hMan @Lmao
Can you move thread to looksmax questions pls?
Sure but Amnesia just created a thread detailing his supplements, etc. It’s in off-topic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Wtf he created his thread like 5 mins before I asked my question, over for weird coincidence cels like myself :feelswhy:
Yeah I noticed that too. Lifefuel for you though.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lilxder2
Champions League Win GIF by Manchester United

thank you @lilxder2
 
  • Love it
Reactions: lilxder2

Similar threads

J
Replies
4
Views
48
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
djl1649
Replies
1
Views
27
djl1649
djl1649
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
56
enviouss
enviouss
receessed
Replies
1
Views
33
Łarp
Łarp
zzeezyx
Replies
14
Views
96
emmo8007_
emmo8007_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top