L

lilxder2

Solstice
Title?

Tagging people who might know:
@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
Pretty sure he said he doesnt really do any skincare except something very basic like sunscreen

Maybe I am missremembering though

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Pretty sure he said he doesnt really do any skincare except something very basic like sunscreen

i mean supplements as in pills that he eats for health and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

mfer lying thru his teeth

• JFL
I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.

• +1
I eat eggs almost everyday, they are almost a perfect food, and I supplement with a liquid form multivitamin which is much more bioavailable than pills or tablets which sometimes the body can't even fully break down. I also eat a high amount of antioxidant rich foods and take a strong anti oxidant supplement.
Thanks, I think he uses more but I will give you solution award anyway (if Amnesia should read this please still reply this thread is not finished)

• +1
Over I cant give you award because I posted in the wrong section

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @0hMan @Lmao
Can you move thread to looksmax questions pls?

@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @0hMan @Lmao
Can you move thread to looksmax questions pls?
Sure but Amnesia just created a thread detailing his supplements, etc. It’s in off-topic.

• +1
Wtf he created his thread like 5 mins before I asked my question, over for weird coincidence cels like myself :feelswhy:
Yeah I noticed that too. Lifefuel for you though.

• Love it
Champions League Win GIF by Manchester United

thank you @lilxder2

• Love it