what supplements should i take/overdose to pubertymaxx?

Dicklet.4.3

Dicklet.4.3

Sexy Truecel
IM DESPERATE.

HGH and T tbh

how about chokonma?

Testosterone cypionate 200mgs/week

Do not take t during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Mayorga
just tell me the reason jfl
you already have high T levels if you're in puberty taking testosterone will just have it converted to estrogen now your bald short and your dick doesn't work

:lul: if you still use T post your experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, GoMadAndSTFU and Mansnob
you already have high T levels if you're in puberty taking testosterone will just have it converted to estrogen now your bald short and your dick doesn't work

:lul: if you still use T post your experience
so what should i take during puberty?

so what should i take during puberty?
GH and a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, or if your broke go buy some mk 677 and k2
make sure you maximise your DHT and T levels by staying under 17 percent bodyfat all the time, working out in the gym with heavy weights and get a full 8-9 hours sleep and eat a high protein diet with vitamins and minerals etc thats how you puberty maxx without fucking up

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Dicklet.4.3
GH and a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, or if your broke go buy some mk 677 and k2
make sure you maximise your DHT and T levels by staying under 17 percent bodyfat all the time, working out in the gym with heavy weights and get a full 8-9 hours sleep and eat a high protein diet with vitamins and minerals etc thats how you puberty maxx without fucking up
suicidal aromatase inhibitor?
thanks bro

Don't take Aromasin... Estrogen is an important hormone. Your best bet would be Boron. 6mg morning, 6mg night, lifting and a high protein diet will also help. D-aspartic Acid will also help, if you below range (2-3g).

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Don't take Aromasin... Estrogen is an important hormone. Your best bet would be Boron. 6mg morning, 6mg night, lifting and a high protein diet will also help. D-aspartic Acid will also help, if you below range (2-3g).
so boron will not fuck up my hormones?

IM DESPERATE.
Don't eat. Only eat salmon, kale, sea kelp, eggs, chicken/turkey when you're very hungry. Fast all the time and exercise daily. Use sauna daily.

2000mg Nicotinamide Mononucleotide daily
500mg Pterostilbene daily
20mg Pyrroloquinoline Quinone daily
200mg CoQ10 daily
4mg Sirolimus e5d

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Don't eat. Only eat salmon, kale, sea kelp, eggs, chicken/turkey when you're very hungry. Fast all the time and exercise daily. Use sauna daily.

2000mg Nicotinamide Mononucleotide daily
500mg Pterostilbene daily
20mg Pyrroloquinoline Quinone daily
200mg CoQ10 daily
4mg Sirolimus e5d
How much ng's for crack, and include basal number + numerus clausus pls
IM DESPERATE.
overdose on dis

Last edited:
Cyanide megadose for reincarnationmaxxing