what supplements should I take?

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

do not disturb
i am currently taking nothing outside of healthy diet, but ive been thinking of buying ashwagandha or whatever the shit is called. i heard it reduces stress. should i take anything else?

btw i dont want to buy protein powder or creatine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
Creatine would be a good start.

Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper.

Copper is great because it is named after you.

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Creatine would be a good start.

Vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper.
i used creatine last year and got bad side effects from it so i dont wanna take it again. do you take zinc+magnesium on the same day?

i used creatine last year and got bad side effects from it so i dont wanna take it again. do you take zinc+magnesium on the same day?
Yes why not. Which sides did you get?

Yes why not. Which sides did you get?
when i took creatine i got bad nausea so i had to stop. i couldnt show up in the gym cuz of it so i just stopped

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
when i took creatine i got bad nausea so i had to stop. i couldnt show up in the gym cuz of it so i just stopped
You need to drink extra water if you don’t want to get nausea when taking creatinem

You need to drink extra water if you don’t want to get nausea when taking creatinem
yeah but i dont wanna start taking it again tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
zinc, d3, k2, magnesium, ashwagandha. these are the very basics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FootLongDong and xefo
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and FootLongDong
thanks bro but are you taking all these in one day? isnt it too much?
Yes I do take them all in 1 day plus omega 3 and vitamin b complex but these 2 are not that important

• +1
Yes I do take them all in 1 day plus omega 3 and vitamin b complex but these 2 are not that important
does aswagandha really work? seems really promising ngl

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong
does aswagandha really work? seems really promising ngl
I take so many different supplements and meds I can’t pinpoint if something is working or not...but I definitly feel a lot better since i started takin all of them

• +1
I take so many different supplements and meds I can’t pinpoint if something is working or not...but I definitly feel a lot better since i started takin all of them
id be careful taking that many stuff bro

• +1
id be careful taking that many stuff bro
Nah im not a pussy, and I don’t take as high doses as other people ...
whats the worst that could happen? 1 or 2 weeks in the hospital

• +1
Nah im not a pussy, and I don’t take as high doses as other people ...
whats the worst that could happen? 1 or 2 weeks in the hospital
fair enough bro

• +1
  • +1
im the absolute biggest supplement coper i take so much shit a day its insane jfl

• +1
im the absolute biggest supplement coper i take so much shit a day its insane jfl
do you take ashwagandha? i think i dont need zinc/magnesium as i already eat a lot of meat

dont just eat food

liver+occasional seafood+red meat and your covered on pretty much everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and lifestyle21873
dont listen to these faggots
depends on what ur goal is and your age

• +1
Multivitamin, fish oil, creatine, whey protein, that’s literally all you really need it you eat healthy. I’ve tried tons and most of supps are cope.

• +1
Multivitamin, fish oil, creatine, whey protein, that’s literally all you really need it you eat healthy. I’ve tried tons and most of supps are cope.
aswagandha?

dont listen to these faggots
depends on what ur goal is and your age
im 18. i have no real goal tbh just getting healthier

aswagandha?
Oh ya, for nootropics: Modafinil, Caffeine, Phenylpiracatam, Ashwagandha, Lions Mane, Noopept, Phenibut work really well for me. That’s a whole different thing tho

• +1
Oh ya, for nootropics: Modafinil, Caffeine, Phenylpiracatam, Ashwagandha, Lions Mane, Noopept, Phenibut work really well for me. That’s a whole different thing tho
i just ordered some ashwagandha we will see if it works

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo

Multivitamin is kinda shit. Better to take dedicated supps of what you really need like zinc, magnesium, d3, k2

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Multivitamin is kinda shit. Better to take dedicated supps of what you really need like zinc, magnesium, d3, k2
That’s true most are, I buy a rlly exspensive one that has high dosages of the main things. I used to take a ZMA but i found taking a good multivitamin worked better.

• +1
This is such cope, supplements are all a scam and you won’t notice any difference

Ashwagandha reduced my depression, anxiety and stress levels significantly.

But it can make some people lazy and unmotivated since it lowers cortisol levels.

These stupid vitamins are cope jfl

Vagina juice intraveneously

Ashwagandha reduced my depression, anxiety and stress levels significantly.

But it can make some people lazy and unmotivated since it lowers cortisol levels.
Maybe that's why it made me feel like shit, I tried two brands and both didn't help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
iodine
omega 3 good DHA/EHA
vitamin d3 + vitamin k2

get your green veggies and fruit as well as carrots

Did u take ashagwanda or whatever the shit is called? Did it give u collagen? I wanna try to...